OZGB Panini Prizm World Cup 12-Box Case Break - Random Country - Busts Mon 12th - Sold Out

Grayson, there are several teams which have fairly crap returns, and there is also a series of WC posters.

Have you thought about eliminating these teams from the draw?

@ozfootball in hindsight it was perhaps a smart move re: crap teams although it is too late now.

Ultimately though the random team draw of 32 makes it affordable for everyone to enter and everyone has a flukers chance of landing Brazil, Spain or Portugal!

@ozfootball in hindsight it was perhaps a smart move re: crap teams although it is too late now.

Ultimately though the random team draw of 32 makes it affordable for everyone to enter and everyone has a flukers chance of landing Brazil, Spain or Portugal!

Fair enough. I wouldn't be happy getting Costa Rica, Algeria or Iran!!! lol

@ozfootball stop scaring people! ;)

Fact is you can buy a box for $150 and get an Iran, Algeria or Costa Rican prizm /25 and nothing else of note... so it's the same risk, but lower investment.

True, but not likely.

Is it 6 prizms per box, and 1 auto per case?

Anyway, put me down for a 1 spot, I'm looking forward to pulling a red, white and blue Iranian prizm. :lol:

Sold out guys, Payment now due, busts Mon 12th May!

*Note this would've busted this week although it was only half full and with overwhelming orders for boxes I had to use the assigned case... typically there was then a flurry for spots...

Due to this momentary inconvenience if anyone in this break would like an individual box sent I will post for $150 dlvd. (PM me)

Hey guys, I'm getting the run around from the delivery guy... keeps saying address doesn't exist.

I've been told that if they fail again I CAN collect from the dispatch place tonight between 6.30-7pm, which means I will be late.

So confident we will go ahead tonight but it may be 8pm. Please be prepared to update others for me as I'll be on the road trying to make this happen.

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom