Group Break OZGB 2014 Topps Finest Football 8-Box Case Break - Division Based - Live Tonight 18 Sep 7pm AEST

cherrycollectables

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
grayson white
eBay User
cherrycollectablesaus
Last crack at the 2014 Topps Finest Football 8-Box Case which landed today!

This is the product for superfractors, atomic refractors and of course rc patch auto's 1/1!

Division Based - From $100 a division! See pic for teams!

Case will bust once full! Payment only due once case is full!

NFC North - $150 - redskinsfan
NFC South - $100 - ozsportsfan
NFC East - $100 - Magapiou
NFC West - $150 - package
AFC North - $200 - davarro
AFC South - $250 - snowy
AFC East - $200 - Elky
AFC West - $150 - glover

# Note only numbered cards, refractors and hits will be distributed.

nfl_divisions.png

Last edited:
I still think the choose 1 team and receive random works best.

If we have something like the top rookie teams from this year (Browns, Jags, Texans, Raiders, Vikings, Bills) can only be available 1 per person for the first 48 hrs then it could work and give people more of a chance of either getting a nice rookie team or there PC team.

Last edited:
i think glover is right, just because it is such a good rookie class you should only be able to pick one of the above mentioned teams in the first 48 hours and let it go from there. Maybe if it comes down to it go 16 spots as the brakes are sometimes hard to fill as we have seen recently.

i might be sitting this one out guys.. i need to save some money for panini product. but i agree with glover. i think its a good way to do it at this stage. based on the checklist (when it comes out) you could also create a couple of combo teams which only have a couple of hits each....... but that gets complicated i guess.. :-(

Well that bit of mischief got a response;)

Just the Jags for me really!!

If the collation from both Topps and Panini was better and all teams had a chance of some decent hits then people would have no issue just going for their preferred / PC teams. problem this year, as last year is that a minority of teams have the majority of hits. The Ravens and Chargers for me have got diddly squat in most product, and what is in I can pick up from feebay pretty cheap. Obviously everybody wants to get something for their money, especially in the last couple of breaks at $80-90 a shot. I don't have an answer as to how it can be made better / fairer all around unless all of the 'big' teams are off limits and can only be randomed between everybody as the 'second' team. Obvious problem is this leaves some people without their PC team or having to buy a team with little chance of a nice pull (unless they get lucky with the random). Its a conundrum to which their is no easy solution and unfortunately means we don't get the amount of breaks we would all like.

If the collation from both Topps and Panini was better and all teams had a chance of some decent hits then people would have no issue just going for their preferred / PC teams. problem this year, as last year is that a minority of teams have the majority of hits. The Ravens and Chargers for me have got diddly squat in most product, and what is in I can pick up from feebay pretty cheap. Obviously everybody wants to get something for their money, especially in the last couple of breaks at $80-90 a shot. I don't have an answer as to how it can be made better / fairer all around unless all of the 'big' teams are off limits and can only be randomed between everybody as the 'second' team. Obvious problem is this leaves some people without their PC team or having to buy a team with little chance of a nice pull (unless they get lucky with the random). Its a conundrum to which their is no easy solution and unfortunately means we don't get the amount of breaks we would all like.

100% spot on!!

all of the 'big' teams are off limits and can only be randomed between everybody as the 'second' team.

I'm assuming you're reffering to the big rookie hit teams (Texans, Browns, Jags +1 for this year?)? If so, I really like this idea. You run it in conjunction with the two team per spot scenario and it definitely makes it more attractive to grab a 'dud' pc side as you could score nicely with your random.

That is what we used to do when we did group breaks with the guy in the States a while ago, at the time it was RG3 and Andrew Luck mania so they were off limits and it worked quite well. Obviously this year would be Browns, Jags, Raiders, Texans, Vikings and maybe Bucs and Bills. Obviously some guys who collect those teams are taking a gamble but trades could be made as well to try and pick up your favourite

Back
Top Bottom