Group Break OZGB - 2013 Panini Crown Royale 12-Box Case Break - 2 Teams From $105 - Sold Out

Still some decent teams. Can only imagine the value of some Seahawks cards at the moment.

Any signed Malcolm Smith cards by any chance? Haha

probably tons cos panini would have thought nothing of it! wait to see how often he's in the higher end boxes now haha

Still some decent teams. Can only imagine the value of some Seahawks cards at the moment.

Any signed Malcolm Smith cards by any chance? Haha

as long as you don't want Russell Wilson...he's signed some, but very slow....I'm still waiting on a Stargazings auto from 2012 Absolute...14 months and counting... Can't see it getting any better now he'll have SB winner commitments!

Would I be able to swap my Raiders for the 49ers G?

Also does anyone have any ideas for more breaks? Maybe a mixer? Some products have gone down in price quite a bit since there release and I've seen some amazing breaks of Topps triple threads lately.

I'd definitely be up for a mixer
Totally agree about triple threads too, sweet product. Also liking what I'm seeing out of Bowman Sterling or even Topps Valor, might just be the sweet design of that tin drawing me in though

In order to take another spot would anybody have any problems if a couple of members went halvies and picked up their PC teams to take up another slot?

Teams Owned:

1. Broncos - Glover
  2. 49'ers - Glover
  3. Redskins - RedskinsFan
  4. Seahawks - Lazlow
  5. Bills - Davaro
  6. Packers - Cherry
  7. Saints - Bruntyblue
  8. Cowboys - Noodles
  9. Tampa Bay - KTA
  10. Colts - Tekk
  11. Patriots - SpanishSahara
  12. Falcons - SpanishSahara
  13. Rams - Lazlow
  14. Lions - Noodles
  15. Raiders/Chargers - Rusty Nail / Ekalb (Tentative - Pending Thread Support)
  16. x

Does anybody have any issues? Please speak up if you do as we don't want to upset/offend any other members and will willingly withdraw if necessary

I will take the last spot if its still available. I have just started to collect a bit of NFL and don't really have a team i collect, mainly just been collecting players i like/know and cards that take my fancy. Id been keen to participate in future breaks too if you are looking for a few more people to fill spots. If there is a chance of a Le'Veon Bell sig and/or patch in this series i will take the Steelers as my choice please. Cheers Chris.

Back
Top Bottom