Group Break OZGB - 2013 Panini Crown Royale 12-Box Case Break - 2 Teams From $105 - Sold Out

4 more spots. I thinking of taking 1 more team but would rather see a couple of more guys jump in.

Still have around 2 weeks until this lands so still some time.

If you don't support the locals we'll end up with no option but to get everything from overseas man. We all want easy and cheap access to cards close to us, but it'll never happen unless we're willing to buy local and help try to return things to the glory days

Would love to, and have in the past but the difference in cost just can't be turned down. We would all love a local card shop (or even one in the city where you live) but being a realist, it ain't gonna happen anytime soon, Feebay / the net has seen to that. People now have options and will try to save a buck wherever, not just in our hobby but everything you want from trainers to tee shirts.

@Rusty Nail I checked out that Live Box Breaks website and for "most" combinations of two teams it is $100+ USD, I know you get to choose both and your specific teams may not be worth $100USD but we are taking a lot of extra costs on the chin to kick this off for locals and I don't feel we are un-competitive on 'cost'.

You can get 3 choice teams for $270 and 3 randoms, you could pick $500+USD value for $270 AUD!!

I do value your feedback though and want to get you on board, so PM me when you would like a box and we'll look after you (scratch our back, and the local hobby's, and we'll scratch yours brother!) - #goesforeveryone

G, understand what you are doing and think it is commendable, obviously there is a bigger BB community than NFL so it is appreciated. The Limited case you did was fun and I was glad to be a part of it. Unfortunately in this instance it was a dollar driven (fortunately paid for before it started its current slide!!), and nothing else. No doubt the Chargers will hit big and I will be gutted but thems the breaks!!

I too went the liveboxbreaks route for this product and for Black. For less than what the Rams (+1) share in this would cost me, I have two Rams case shares. I know Cherry is running a business and isn't going to do things for nothing, and I certainly wouldn't expect them too, but at the same time the breaks need to be fair value for us as well. There's a limited market for NFL stuff locally, and spending $50+ on a random team to get stuff that I probably don't want and can't move, doesn't greatly appeal to me. Didn't mind doing it when we were doing our multi box breaks as that was only 10 or 15 bucks for the random teams. Kind of wonder if there'd be more interest in smaller multi product box breaks at a lower price point ?

On a personal note I'm not a fan of having to pay extra to get the base either, even if it is only a couple of bucks, and if it's viable to offer discounts for people to buy multi teams, why not just do all the shares at that price to begin with ? I'm pretty sure more people would bite at $90 than $105 as it would have compared more favorable against the competition ? I know I would have...

Any chance of half / 1 team spots? I would take the Chargers if that were available especially if someone else wants a team to fill it up?? Just an idea to throw around!!

I hate complicating things, but just thought of an idea to 'encourage' people to buy 2 teams, but provide the option of taking one. Eg (and i haven't costed this)
  • pick one team ($65)
  • pick one team + one random ($105)
  • pick two teams + two randoms ($200)
That provides a cheaper entry option for people who just want one team. Live Box Breaks teams appear to be avg $60aud.

Like I said before, we cant price individual teams until we have a large number of NFL peeps... sorry.

note this is not for this break, just for feedback

I hate complicating things, but just thought of an idea to 'encourage' people to buy 2 teams, but provide the option of taking one. Eg (and i haven't costed this)
  • pick one team ($65)
  • pick one team + one random ($105)
  • pick two teams + two randoms ($200)
That provides a cheaper entry option for people who just want one team. Live Box Breaks teams appear to be avg $60aud.

Like I said before, we cant price individual teams until we have a large number of NFL peeps... sorry.

note this is not for this break, just for feedback
Must admit that I don't think I'd be a fan of this. Won't it just make it harder to get these breaks filled?!

No one's going to bite even after the big game?
Alright then, I'll take the Seahawks as my third team, maybe I'll hit it big and make some money back off the break

Back
Top Bottom