Group Break OZGB - 2013 Panini Crown Royale 12-Box Case Break - 2 Teams From $105 - Sold Out

Yeah just watched it myself (didn't think to look down for the archive!)

I'm happy to take a Tavon Austin silo with a bad patch :D Scored a pair of Cunningham autos too.

Not too bad with the Seahawks, some nice Wilson relics.

As for my randoms there were a few Cardinals early, but I don't think a Bear came out of this whole case.

just watched the break, man I got absolutely raped. Having awful luck with breaks recently

I know that pain, paid for a Rams spot on a Black 5 box case break with another breaker, walked away with only an Olgetree rookie /399 :cry:

What really sucked is he cracked a two boxes earlier for some dude's personal break and pulled a bunch of Rams autos, including a shadowbox jersey auto. :eek:

Yeah just watched it myself (didn't think to look down for the archive!)

I'm happy to take a Tavon Austin silo with a bad patch :D Scored a pair of Cunningham autos too.

Not too bad with the Seahawks, some nice Wilson relics.

As for my randoms there were a few Cardinals early, but I don't think a Bear came out of this whole case.

I know that pain, paid for a Rams spot on a Black 5 box case break with another breaker, walked away with only an Olgetree rookie /399 :cry:

What really sucked is he cracked a two boxes earlier for some dude's personal break and pulled a bunch of Rams autos, including a shadowbox jersey auto. :eek:
That's harsh, I had the pats and falcons, managed to get the panthers and ravens as randoms and all I hit were 4 numbered base cards in the whole case. Gutted with that result

just watched the break, man I got absolutely raped. Having awful luck with breaks recently
I too watched the replay of the break. Not a great case, but not horrible. Happy I scored afew hits. Couldn't help but notice though how many repeats there were of the "lesser" hits. Did anyone else notice this? Thought that was pretty poor form on Panini's packing front.

Back
Top Bottom