OzCardTrader PokerStars.com Home Games League

Well, at least all my bad luck has to be gone, expect me to destroy this next tourney :lol:

---------- Post added 06-05-2011 at 10:00 PM ----------

Damn, did anyone else like lose money from their account? I would've sworn I had $20usd 2 months ago and I haven't touched my account since...

Really want to join :(

---------- Post added 06-05-2011 at 09:11 PM ----------

hey matt can you accept me quick so I can play in the upcoming tourney! lol

Member #20

might have to dust off the hawaiin shirt give the sunnies a clean and kick the mrs off the computer and play some cards tonight

Paul Pierce doing good in the WSOP ME today -

7/9/2011 6:55:46 PM PST (about 20 minutes ago)
Pierce Gets His Groove On
As we were walking around getting some chip counts we noticed a bit of music coming from Paul Pierce's table. When we went over to investigate we found Pierce involved in a blind vs. blind battle.

The board was already showing the and the small blind had checked it over to Pierce who bet 6,000. Pierce's headphones were down around his neck but with the volume turned up we could hear a steady beat coming from them which Pierce was grooving to as he waited for his opponent to act. The small blind eventually decided to fold and Pierce said "good fold" as he showed his for top pair with a flush draw.

Pierce was up to around 67,000 after the hand.

Among over 2100 entrants on day 1c,looking at a totalof around 6000 this year all up

Pierce was knocked out on Day 2A. Was seated with former November 9 member Dennis Philips that day and signed a ball for him.
Was up to about 85000 chips I think with blinds at 400-800 but then lost 35000 of them with Q10 against AQ on a Q high board, blinds went up to 500-1000 then knocked out a bit after that. Good showing my man.

PP34autoWSOP.jpg

Back
Top Bottom