Ozcardtrader.com.au Exclusive ESP Elite Box Break (7:30 PM tonight)

When do these "officially" go on sale?

Ikon received their stock on Friday......believe they will ship out early next week and the stock that goes to the newsagents (network services) will be around August 4.

Ikon has been instructed to ship ASAP to the market...expect some stock mid-late next week.

It seems the same as last year with Master and apprentice being players not in the commons. I'm glad because the Warriors are missing Hurrell and Lillyman

The cards look nice
I think I like the look of 2013 elites better but these look great and continue to make the Elite series live upto it's name.
I sai it before these where released but now I think seeing some of the players on the cards I won't be chasing getting the commons signed IP I'll just get my Raiders done
Some strange player selections though which I'm confused about but the cards look nice and can't wait to get my hands on some

It seems the same as last year with Master and apprentice being players not in the commons. I'm glad because the Warriors are missing Hurrell and Lillyman
That's a good master and apprentice set, hope the broncos have a good master and apprentice