OzCardTrader Breaking Records In August !!

graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
Well guys, another huge month here on OzCardTrader where we broke all sorts of site records!

We have had the most number of total posts in one month of 24678 (which works out at almost 800 posts per day). The previous record was July 2009 with 21491, and 18315 in June 2009. We have more than doubled the number of posts since December 2008 which recorded 11602. Our busiest post day was recorded on August 4th 2009 with 1073 new posts in a day.

We are averaging 3252 unique hits a day from all over the world - over double what it was in Dec 2008. So far a total of 1,155,361 page views this month which is a new record and we have surpassed our bandwidth usage of last month.

We had 171 new members in August, near the record of 189 in June this year and over double the 83 new members we had in December 08.

Our most number of members online in one day was broken this month on August 13th 2009 with 432, followed by 424 on August 20th 2009 which broke the previous record of 402 set on October 5th 2008.

This place is just growing at a rapid pace and I believe it is because of the great members we have here that keep this place getting stronger and stronger every day!!

While i'm at it, if you sell some cards or have some spare PayPal in your account, show your support for OzCardTrader by donating here OzCardTrader.com.au - Donate to OzCardTrader - any funds raised go towards comps for the members (boxes & postage), web hosting (we recently upgraded to a new server to handle all the traffic which costs over $200 per month) and other costs associated with running a site (domain names, forum software licences etc)

Thanks for your continued support :)

Graham

Woohoo Ozcardtraders :)

Thanks for the update Graham, and your continued hard work.

With this place seeing so many new faces I feel honoured to be one of the first batch of members. First 50-100 or something like that, and still here :)

Great stuff G.....just goes to show that even in the NBA off season.....we still are growing at a rapid rate!

Cheers
Matt

wohooo. great site.!!! Im lovin the post count. :) I will donate to OZcards, if I have paypal already. I promise u that. :thumbsup:

No GFC here. (Global Forum Crisis) :thumbsup::lol:

Seems its just a localised problem for some. The growth in non basketball has been huge :woot:

Just imagine the stats if we still had the heated discussions forum and Scotty posted more :eek::lol:

Hey guys congrats. I would like to help out but dont have paypal, is there anything I could do to help, maybe get the word out in NZ or something. Cheers.

No GFC here. (Global Forum Crisis) :thumbsup::lol:

Seems its just a localised problem for some. The growth in non basketball has been huge :woot:

Just imagine the stats if we still had the heated discussions forum and Scotty posted more :eek::lol:

Agreed, I usually check ozcards in the evening and then again in the morning and there's been over 100 different thread updates - it's nuts!!!
Congrats to the mods - u do fine job indeed.:D:D

ladies and gentlemen please thank bruce mcavaney for the stats... i mean graham :lol:

seriously, that is outstanding news and thanks to you and the rest of the site mods for doing a super job in making sure this joint runs smoothly...
on behalf of all ozcarders, we appreciate it boys! :D

Hey guys congrats. I would like to help out but dont have paypal, is there anything I could do to help, maybe get the word out in NZ or something. Cheers.

Yea bring in the good guys.
Don't bring in the guys who send in PWE.

I tried rounding up a few of those in the earlier days.
Maybe it is time to do that again

Hey guys, no other options for overseas members unfortunately. This may change in the future.

Just a small update on this. We broke the most posts in a day record yesterday (Sep 2nd 09) with 1088 posts!!!!!

I would like to congrat to OCT, thanks amdin running the form smoothly. Checking OCT is part of my daily routine. PS and thanks all the members for the help. :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom