Ozcards Yahoo NBA League

jimboiitmac

miami pride
Real Name
King James
eBay User
jimboiitmac
Trying to gauge some interest on a league. I have a gut feeling the lockout will end somewhere in the next 2-4 weeks so keen to recruit for a league.

If you're keen leave your email and I can send you an invite. Returning members from last seasons Ozcard league will get priority. Happy to open the league up to 12 spots though if we need to do that. Not sure if we want to go any bigger because depth gets pretty hard and for those who aren't able to be active 24/7 it gets quite difficult (as you'd have to monitor the waiver wire quite frequently with 14 managers).

Anyway, let's get it poppin' :)

Are we continuing the league from last year ? I will be in it again :thumbsup:

League will be continued from last year. However I am anticipating some members dropping out. In which case this is what this thread is for: recruiting new managers.

So far four of us are keen: Jimbo, Terry, Bainy and Big Ticket. Hoping to get an optimal 10-12 manager league..

Lockout is ending soon.. I can feel it!

Guys this is how it will work. I will open up the league from last season and re-start it. Emails will be sent to managers from last year. I will give them 5 days to respond.

After this the remaining spots will go to new managers. Please email me your emails if you are a new manager, so I can send the email to you.

---------- Post added 27-11-2011 at 02:13 AM ----------

Actually due to looking at last seasons results. There were 3 teams who were not active at all and were dominated by the competition. Due to the high demand for the league from new members, I unfortunately will not be sending those 3 bottom teams invitations to join again.

Instead there will be 3 new additions (and potentially more, as it is likely that not all 8 re-invited managers will re-join) to make the competition more intense.

hi i am in for shore terry from A1 CARDS AND GAMING is my bro and told me to join so here i am ready to take him on lol:v:

---------- Post added 27-11-2011 at 12:11 AM ----------

bring it on :v:

---------- Post added 27-11-2011 at 12:46 AM ----------

dam right lol:v:

cleared inbox.

---------- Post added 27-11-2011 at 11:18 PM ----------

Returning members please check your emails!! Invitations to rejoin have been sent! If not accepted soon the league will be opened to new members who are keen to play! If email not received pls send me a pm for details on how to find the league!!

Back
Top Bottom