Ozcards Yahoo NBA League

played last yer! keen! active all year.
Plz pm me details

PM me your email and I'll shoot it through. Unless you finished bottom 3. I didn't re-invite the bottom 3..

---------- Post added 28-11-2011 at 10:53 PM ----------

I am having issues setting the draft time. Options only show me from 1AM - 3PM. Does anyone know how to change this?

League is now open to new players. We have enough returning managers including myself, Terry, Breezy, Chaddy, Ace E and Jarrett. Also expanding the league from 12 teams to 14. If it doesn't run well we can turn it back to 12 next season.

Please PM me if you are interested. We currently have 10 managers. That means there are up to 4 spots to fill. Preferable if you have experience, as there are some skilled managers in this league. However if you don't it's not the end of the world, but you will have to be very active and pay careful attention to statistics - otherwise you will probably find yourself at the bottom of the ladder. Which is not fun for you or us.

Guys what draft time suits?? It seems the latest we can do is 3 PM Australian time. Yahoo always kind of stuffs up in this way. If anyone knows how we can make it at night please advise.

Otherwise our draft time range is looking to be between 10 AM (assuming that is the earliest people want it) - 3 PM. Not the best if you are a full-time worker as the draft will happen before Christmas and time off starts.

Also thoughts on expanding the managers to 14, or are existing managers in the league happy with 12?

when is the earliest we can start the draft?

Im off to Bali on the 16th...

do draft this weekend get it out the way gives lots of time for trades with each other b4 nba starts:thumbsup:

Sorry guys it will have to be next week. I know some of you are saying sooner but I don't think that makes sense given trades and free agency have only just begun.

Examples: Tyson Chandler to the Knicks, Dwight potentially to the Nets, David West to the Celtics, Jeff Green re-signs, CP3 potentially to the Lakers and only God knows where Gasol, Odom, Kevin Martin and Luis Scola are going to end up.

If we draft without knowing where key guys like this will be (and the impact of their departure/arrival) it pretty much takes a lot of the skill of drafting out of it and puts it down to luck. That's not the type of league we run.

I'll try and make it on a weekend, perhaps Sunday morning works for most people? Like I said Chaddy, unfortunately Yahoo seems to only offer from 3AM - 3PM our time.

Two final options for the draft are Friday morning or Sunday morning - both at 10 AM.

What do people prefer? At the moment it's set for Sunday and I'm thinking that might suit the most as workers won't be able to make Friday.

Back
Top Bottom