OZCARDS BIGGEST GIVEAWAY YET...JORDAN AUTOGRAPH !!

Well, it appears this is what it takes to bring me out of OZCT hibernation.

As someone who's known you as a part of the hobby for some years now, I'd like to say that this generous move comes as no surprise to me.
You've always shown yourself to be, first and foremost, interested in the community and social aspects of NBA card collecting.
Bravo Steve
Thanks ryan...best of luck

Good on ya Steve! Legendary stuff mate=D>
count me in if thats ok...ill be coming down to A1 on the trade day too so will be great to meet ya and more of the WA card collecting community:)
might bust a box or 2 too...im due for some A1 mojo with not much pulled so far from Tez's boxes;)

Good stuff leroy..look forward to meeting ya.
Busting a few boxes will give you extra chances...
best of luck

I gave him plenty of warning !!!
Im hoping this turns out to be the biggest turnout in ozcards history
Thank god hes in a bigger shop now

I gave him plenty of warning !!!
Im hoping this turns out to be the biggest turnout in ozcards history
Thank god hes in a bigger shop now

I'm pretty sure I will be able to get there!! And honestly, it is not about the Jordan, more so the fact that so many of the OCT'ers will also be heading down!

How did I miss this?! Count me in! Might even travel to Perth to increase my chances! lol

Would love to be in it. Honestly though this would have to go down as the greatest giveaway/competition that OCT has ever seen. Whoever wins it better spread your name like the gospel. LOL

Can I enter Please?

I started collecting NBA cards around 93 and stopped in 95 then started up again this year...alot has changed! If I win it would be my first auto lol

Back
Top Bottom