Oz ebay fake seller

Status
Not open for further replies.
z-bayer is a scammer i bet he sold stuff hoping that people wont find out now he has come undone well done people.... I bet he tricked crazy just like he tricked every 1 else........

Is it possible to fake a beckett graded card? i bought a mj refractor bgs8.5. it is hard cased looks good
can they be tampered with....?

ive bought from both...havnt had any problems as of yet. but then again i bought graded cards, so cant speak for the other stuff

Hes back again crazy_stuff

http://www.ebay.com.au/sch/hall7116...ketball_Memorabilia&rt=nc&_trksid=p4340.l2562

He ever bids on his own auctions

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&_trksid=p4340.l2557&item=221034913175&nma=true&rt=nc&si=MwJsnVEutY7Sb%2FxDPEHi9Jt3LCE%3D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

I emailed him about this card and he said its being re listed due to buyer not paying. No wonder as he won it himself lol what a tool. I have no doubt now he knows he selling fakes.

I have reported his to ebay im 100% sure its the same person

z-bayer is a scammer i bet he sold stuff hoping that people wont find out now he has come undone well done people.... I bet he tricked crazy just like he tricked every 1 else........
i bought some cards last week of z-bayer and they were all fine, including several auto cards. so, i guess there are cards that fool even experienced sellers

i bought some cards last week of z-bayer and they were all fine, including several auto cards. so, i guess there are cards that fool even experienced sellers
Its very easy to see , that you ARE or at least KNOW some of these fake auto sellers....
It's only a matter of time, until those sellers get what they deserve!

its a bit obvious aint it? this peanut shows up protecting z-bayer all the time
Sure is!
I can't understand why no-one else has picked up on it!
I think that all of these sellers are connected, as they buy and sell off each other....its probably one person!

Its very easy to see , that you ARE or at least KNOW some of these fake auto sellers....
It's only a matter of time, until those sellers get what they deserve!

ive bought graded cards and had no problems - mj refractors bgs, carmello anthony jeresy blue, and some more in person...ive personally had no problems with them, but i have never dealt with crazy stuff, but i watch his items from time to time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom