Oz ebay fake seller

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked the seller about this and he said

Dear ,

hi i dont know what going on here i brought this jordan auto from a ebayer who lives in australia queensland i sold it i did'nt even know it was not real. If you check my feedback you can see that i brought it from ebay i dont sell fakes at all..

- crazy_stuff

s.gif

http://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/e1105...8014&redirect=0&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:AU:1159

terrible
I dont want to defend the guy. But say I had that card in my collection and seen it going on ebay for $700, I'd sell mine. I wouldn't have noticed it as a fake.

i have been talking to crazy stuff and i dont think he had any idea he has been getting them from someone else then selling them

yeah looks like crazy stuff did'nt know what they where buying to after a some one asked 4 a refund at least he gave there money back shame on the person who sold these cards to crazy stuff its not crazy stuff fault its the other person fault who sells this SHIT to them and says!!!!!! they are authentic...... im on no 1 side its just a shame people tell lies to to good people......

Guy he said that he didn't know but he sell multiple fake autos (I try to always report the item but it does nothing) and he add lots of news ones. I think he perflecly know what he do. When I decided to not resend him the fake MJ auto he was very smart and try to intimidate me with ebay/paypal policies. I don't think he is just a poor guy who bought fake autos from another guys. Once I anwered him that I was waiting for ebay/paypal reaction because I have serious proof of him selling fake and that he can have problems with law, never heard of him after...

It's a shame I didn't have time to put him a negative on ebay (I realize the fake after the delay).

Take care, he has great cards but when I look at his listings, most of his card looks like fake. Always ask for a picture of the back to see if everything is ok from this guy. But my better advice is stay away from him and report items that looks fake. Maybe it will helps to eject him from ebay.

Hey just checked crazy stuff brought items card was brought from z-bayer so that card they listed godwin auto was fake why does not any one contact z-bayer looks like z-bayer is the one selling fakes did crazy get refund on goodwin auto or just the person who brought from crazy. Its good that you spotted it out it would have been fair if you sent it back so crazy knows and lets other party know also.
just wondering any 1 selling spx derrick rose auto home or away jersey check link its looks like http://www.google.com.au/search?hl=...urce=og&sa=N&tab=wi&ei=cJHZT_u8B6G3iQfdu9SzAw

no im not crazy stuff every 1 knows alot about crazy stuff it all over this wall post i was checking out this person for myself..... are you or any one on here crazy stuff

He's a scammer and that's all we have to know about him... even if he bought some fake cards... he KNOWS now that there are all fakes and he tries to resell them... how can you call this kind of person ? A victim ? Don't think so... but it's my personnal opinion about this kind of seller.

yeah its a fake him and crazy stuff buy cards from each other i have checked ask to look at the back of the card its the same as the common card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom