Oz ebay fake seller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure is!
I can't understand why no-one else has picked up on it!
I think that all of these sellers are connected, as they buy and sell off each other....its probably one person!

yeeeeah maybe there is only one seller on ebay too....

if you must know my ebay user is beersloth...

but go ahead and make a stand on something you obviously know nothing about...
serioussly dude whats your problem

Just a question mate.... If you KNOW this seller sells fakes (not all, but some) then why do you support him AT ALL?

He is clearly scamming people, yet you insist on pointing out that SOME of them are legit?

decent cards what a comedian, sticking up for this turd again you must be him or his lil girlfriend

nice way to offend people dude, seriously you must be great at making friends online
.....why dont you just have a cry about it and get over it dude

and yes i would consider a MJ refractor to be decent....it may not be an autograph card, but hey its a start - not everyone can have be jason pollock and have the best collection in the world

im just saying it how it is...there are two sides to everything, i know ive dealt with people who are awfull yet the next guy says they were brilliant... my experiences (which are limited) have been fine. i bought bgs cards tho, not autos.

As for fakes, wheather or not they know it or not is another question, i personally wouldnt risk buying an auto card unless i knew its histroy or was graded, but i also wouldnt belive everyting you read in a blog also..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom