Overseas bank deposit?

holzbauer

Banned User
Real Name
Benny
eBay User
ranipatel72
hey guys im looking at buying a couple of cards from overseas. i dont do paypal (not because of the fees!) and i need some help on how i pay for items overseas in the USA, korea etc. via bank deposit
i need some help here guys, so please help me out
cheers

Paypal is cheap compared to other options.

Western Union is Expensive and not safe.

Bank deposit is also not safe, and costs up to $20 for a small transfer.

Be very careful if paying this way. Get some-one to help you with paypal, its the safest way to do business overseas.

Hello,

You can also apply for a "Debit" bank card from your current Bank branch you use, basically all banks now have their own type of debit "credit" card. It's baiscally a regular savings bank card, but it also has the added feature of using it in the same way as you would a credit card. E.g. It would be with either Mastercard OR Visa, and when online purchases or paypal require a credit card to make payment or to link for verification, the debit credit card will be accepted and you'll be able to use it in exatly the same was as a credit card. And the money comes straight out of your Savings/Cheque account. So if you have no money in your savings/cheque bank account, then you won't be able to pay for purchases. A lot of people use these debit cards to replace an actual credit card when using it for online/over-the-phone purposes.
Hope that helps.

Hello,

You can also apply for a "Debit" bank card from your current Bank branch you use, basically all banks now have their own type of debit "credit" card. It's baiscally a regular savings bank card, but it also has the added feature of using it in the same way as you would a credit card. E.g. It would be with either Mastercard OR Visa, and when online purchases or paypal require a credit card to make payment or to link for verification, the debit credit card will be accepted and you'll be able to use it in exatly the same was as a credit card. And the money comes straight out of your Savings/Cheque account. So if you have no money in your savings/cheque bank account, then you won't be able to pay for purchases. A lot of people use these debit cards to replace an actual credit card when using it for online/over-the-phone purposes.
Hope that helps.

thanks mate that help a lot
cheers for that

Back
Top Bottom