UFC Overdue Redemption Mailday

devo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andrew
So I just got this Faber Flag-Bearers Auto after pulling the redemption way back in 2011 when finest was released.

3 years aint bad Topps..:crazy:... I am still thinking they will break the 3 year record with some of my outstanding redemptions

Faber/25
2012 Bloodlines GSP/Serra Dual /25
Late add to thread. Buffer announce card. I suppose it could be considered a 1/1.

Capture.JPG

bb.JPG

Can't wait to bust some KO 2014 Boxes in the next 2 weeks!

Thanks for looking.

Edit: I'm not sure if I posted my Buffer announce card before. Here it is. I like them.

Last edited:
I saw my Buffer announce card and I don't think I'd posted it previously. here it is.

Sweet autos... pretty funny Buffer has Lauzon spelled out phonetically.

I'm still battling with Topps over my two Overeem autos from KO2013 that they told me were done and on their way in January.

Last email back from them they said they'd check back with the factory, and also asked if I wanted a replacement for the Costa Phillipou Grill Gear from 2013 Finest I'm also waiting on (though they never said that one was completed). Still no reply a week later.

I'd love to bust some KO2014, but I'm pretty much boycotting their boxes until this gets resolved.

Though I would've been swayed if Kawajiri and Kikuno were on the checklist. :cautious:

Back
Top Bottom