Status
Not open for further replies.

33WING

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Leigh
eBay User
frontier_basketball_cards_and_memorabilia
It will be sad to see it go but it's time to say goodbye to our pride & joy.
We have it advertised on other sites but we thought we would place a small ad here, you never know who might be looking.
The more exsposure the more success we might have. It's hard enough selling a V8 with the current fuel situation.

Selling due to Family commitments and have no need for a big V8 anymore.
We already have 1 car and this very rarely gets driven. Most of the KMS have been on the highways travelling around Australia, it has done 3 return trips from Darwin to Melbourne via Adelaide and a trip from Darwin to Melbourne via Townsville without missing a beat, this is extremely reliable and cheap to run on the highway for a V8 as we were averaging 700+ kms per tank. It has a full service history with receipts of all work done. It now sits gathering dust in the shed with the ocassional trip down the street. It has alot of work done to it mostly all cosmetic changes nothing on the engine side due to warranty. rego until sept 07.
Feel free to leave a message or even let others know if their looking for a car. Thanks Guys.

Make: Ford
Model: BAXR8
Year: 2003
Colour: Winter White
Engine: BOSS 260 V8
Transmission: Semi Auto
Body Type: Sedan
Odometer: 62,356
State: NSW
Price: 29,500 ONO
Picture079.jpg

Picture088.jpg

Picture081.jpg

Picture094.jpg

3.jpg

Check my bucket, I might have some cards to trade for it.LOL

Nice car.

I'll get back to you on that offer.:D

NICE !

What did they cost Brand new dude ?

Approx $47,000 brand new, it lost $5,000 as soon as i drove it out of the car yard. Now nearly 4 years on it's quoted to be worth $25,000 to $26,000 on redbook.:(
I have finally realised that these things are endless money pits.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom