Osh if you are reading this.

Dare I ask, what DID this guy do? I have had 1 dealing with him, not knowing of this, and it was perfectly fine and he actually went out of his way to hep me out.
I don't actually know either. I think I must have been away from the boards at that time.

What 'Osh' doesn't get is simply because the site is on the net and free to register it doesn't mean he has a right to be a member and use it. Simple.

We do our best to avoid problems on the site for the sake of running a friendly and easy going forum. Just doing that by keeping some members off as one member isn't worth 10+ angry ones.

Poor OSH :lol::lol::lol: , still a bit upset. For the record , i never asked him to sell me any cards , he saw me bidding on cards he was bidding on and asked me why i was doing it (not half obvious why :rolleyes:) so i thought why not be the better person and tell him that i only want 1 card (different)of Ersan and suggested that instead of outbidding each other that we work together. He comes back with I HAVE THE BIGGEST COLLECTION OF ERSAN AND WANT EVERY CARD ( look who i was trying to reason with :blink::blink::blink:).

But this isnt the reason he got banned from here, this was just my experience and i know OSH you are reading this and telling yourself he's lying :lol::lol::lol: i am not like that - but sorry OSH this is you :woot::woot:.

Back
Top Bottom