Osh if you are reading this.

chadjaja

On the way back!
Real Name
John Holmes
Give up mate. :thumbsup:

You were banned from the site and will not be welcome back. We now approve all members here before posting and monitor ips and email addresses of all new members. Anyone that doesn't want to share a home or genuine email address (not just a hotmail/gmail etc) has to be known or referred etc to us before being approved.

And signing up continuously is just a waste of your time. :thumbsup:

Why you would want to when you know you aren't welcome and would get the boot anyway is beyond Admin. :rolleyes:

This forum doesn't need those joining for the sole purpose of causing trouble.

I have talked to Osh thru eBay once and he doesnt seem to understand what he did wasn't in keeping with the OzCards spirit that has been built carefully on this site, I think that sums why he was banned in the first place, and this trying to "trick" his way back on isnt very mature... and as Chad points out, pretty stupid

I have talked to Osh thru eBay once and he doesnt seem to understand what he did wasn't in keeping with the OzCards spirit that has been built carefully on this site, I think that sums why he was banned in the first place, and this trying to "trick" his way back on isnt very mature... and as Chad points out, pretty stupid

What's his Ebay ID??

huh, who the hell is osh and what did he do. must have been a quick banning, i have never heard of the member??? :blink:

huh, who the hell is osh and what did he do. must have been a quick banning, i have never heard of the member??? :blink:

I am with you Jezza....cant remeber him and from what i can gather....it was good that i missed him.

:p:p:p

he got banned for something else. My run in with him was that he messaged me on ebay when i was bidding on ilyasova cards and asked what i was doing. I told him i collect ilyasova and that all i want is 1 of each of his cards and he told me he has the worlds biggest pc of ilyasova and wants every card :lol:. So basically he didnt want me to bid on the cards. Beware anyone who is looking to collect the new bucks rookies ;).

I think he's still after certain Bucks cards. I was bidding on some auctions over the weekend, where the seller decided to remove me, as I copped 2 negs from the knob who ship Airmail after charging for Registered Global Priority.

Anyway, I know he won some Luxury Box multi-Bucks GU (both for lower bids than my highest bid - sucked in seller, he culd've gotten a lot more money if he hadn't banned me).

I think he's still after certain Bucks cards. I was bidding on some auctions over the weekend, where the seller decided to remove me, as I copped 2 negs from the knob who ship Airmail after charging for Registered Global Priority.

Anyway, I know he won some Luxury Box multi-Bucks GU (both for lower bids than my highest bid - sucked in seller, he culd've gotten a lot more money if he hadn't banned me).

Don;t you hate that though! I was trying to get a guy to allow me to bid cause he wouldn;t ship here. Was a card I need for a set. I was willing to go $20, and it sold for $3 cause I couldn;t bid...

Yeah, wasn't exactly happy about the situation, as I had previously bought a Jameer Exquisite from this seller, no problems, and all over his Auctions he was stating the communication was the key factor, and made no mention of users with -ve feedback weren't able to bid. As I said, his loss, as I know I had bid higher than the winning bids, and I guess I've saved some money to spend on Dwights!!!

One of our beloved ex-members, Osh, has asked me to post this on the boards, and not wanting to disapoint the man, here it is... some of it has been taken out as its aimed at me, and you guys all love me way too much to read anything bad about me :p

and also, the comments I made about him in this thread made him contact me:
http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/forum/showthread.php?p=234109#post234109

Just shows the kind of class you and some other Aussies have. How about you tell me what I did to you and other collectors in Australia for that matter?

Where does all this hatred come?

Is it because I would outbid people in Australia on Ersan's and refused to sell any I had to them?

I did not know that it was my duty to make MY cards available to people when they inquire about them

And please post this over on your boards

- oshrnr

One of our beloved ex-members, Osh, has asked me to post this on the boards, and not wanting to disapoint the man, here it is... some of it has been taken out as its aimed at me, and you guys all love me way too much to read anything bad about me :p

and also, the comments I made about him in this thread made him contact me:
http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/forum/showthread.php?p=234109#post234109

Dare I ask, what DID this guy do? I have had 1 dealing with him, not knowing of this, and it was perfectly fine and he actually went out of his way to hep me out.

Back
Top Bottom