Opinions on signature quality

Battingticks84

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Mark
eBay User
Battingticks84
Just after some advice. I have two Tallis Legends cards and want to offload one. Just torn over which one to offload. Both have great quality signatures. The hoop before the 'T' is smaller in the first and has the appeal of a lower number (#104) while The second (#162) one has his more traditional 4 high loops and probably better looking signature.
Thoughts from you experts are appreciated?

IMG_9733.JPG

IMG_9734.JPG

As long as the cards are in identical condition (including centering) I would choose the second one with the better sig everyday.

Those numbers hold no significance IMO.

Nice cards too.

Cheers
Ross
Great feedback. Thanks mate. Wasn't sure about card numbers when they get over 100.

IMO #1 and jersey number are the only numbers that would attract a decent premium. Although if you said #3 and #104 then maybe there would be a small premium on card price but if it was for my personal collection I would still go the better signature.

if I'm looking to pick up a sig card it's the sig quality that I look for

Ross

They both look ok and I think it comes down to personal preference. I prefer sigs that don't touch the edge of the card and are more within the intended sig space so I would keep the second one.

Back
Top Bottom