Older Magic: The Gathering Cards (8th ed to Rav)

Are these worthwile

• Nah, toss them in the trash...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Krymzon

OzCardTrader
Real Name
TJ
Cleaning out the old cupboards since family is moving house soon and found all the old MTG cards. They are in good condition, there is about 50 rare cards, 10 foil cards and tons of common / land cards. They range from 8th ed to Ravnica and are in no particular order.

Included is a 8th Ed, Red Goblin deck in a card box (see pictures). Unfortunately, all my other decks have been either lost or thrown out.

Have a look at the images and let me know if anyone is interested. Definitely enough cards to build a few decks and have some fun with family or friends. Hoping for $30 + postage for all cards (the rares would be worth that alone). Postage shouldn't exceed $20 or so to most areas of Australia.

Take a look at what I got here and make an offer: http://imgur.com/a/8ywiE

If they don't sell, they'll likely end up in the trash :(

Don't throw in trash mate I don't collect these but I am after some for my clients (work in disability field). Could offer you $15 for them if u haven't got rid of them yet. Also does it matter if old or can all sets be played together? As I think they have the new ones

Hey mate, if you can pick them up from out in Minto NSW I could do it for $20. Let me know and we can organise a time for my mum to be home.

They can be played together, there is already a deck built too so you could jump right in. Unfortunately my better decks got lost when moving years ago and we only have the one left + the singles as shown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom