Old school Exquisite Prices

Damn.

Absolute quality right there.

Especially the 04/05 Auto Patches

Thanks, 04-05 was the best year in everyway in my opinion. Every sub-set i just loved.

I was lucky enough to have purchased a few extras in my time, which have now ended up in many many great aussie collectors homes now.

Never thought i'd pass them up in life, but sometimes things change.

Though, thats 1 set i won't ever sell now. It was my first exquisite set i ever completed.

besides base sets.

I managed the 03-04 Extra exquisite set

The 04-05 Auto Patch set (plus spin off of every player that made the auto patch set).

04-05 Signature shots set

Ummmm, what else. Oh, how can i forget, TWO 07-08 auto patch sets lol , the kicker is there can only be 9 full sets in the world, and i own 2 of em :eek:

Wow mate!!!! That's massive!

What sets did you complete?

I wish I never sold 1 Exquisite card, but I knew at the time they were the best. I always.sold because I had/wanted to.

Me too...... I wish I had never sold up some of my Exquisite cards...... and sets!!! Really regretted selling my Dual Auto Finalist set. Sold quite a few Jordan Auto Patches and Scripted swatches. Wish I held on to those. As well as a few Exquisite Logoman cards

Me too...... I wish I had never sold up some of my Exquisite cards...... and sets!!! Really regretted selling my Dual Auto Finalist set. Sold quite a few Jordan Auto Patches and Scripted swatches. Wish I held on to those. As well as a few Exquisite Logoman cards

Yeah, I know, its crazyness. Whats worst is i have spent the damn last 2 hours looking for a cheapo Exquisite base card that is part of my parrallel set and i can't for the love find it!
Yet, I have every damn single rare card in hand, from Gold, to jersey, to Patch, to patches #3! But not the damn base card and where i put it! Grrrrrrrrrrrr

Oh boy man, you sold some of your cards?
Damn, i know what you mean. I'm missing some of my babies already that have passed through my hands too.

What's happened mate? I do not seem to be able to see your listings now.

I remember that Finalist set of yours because I bought the Hakeem/Robinson.

And now I regret selling that. Ha ha

I know 13-15 people with complete sets as well as complete gold sets and jerseys sets. I've seen a patch set about 80% completed but that's it. No hate from me just wanted to update the numbers correctly. Congrats on completing one though.

If it makes you feel better the bird/magic hasn't gone too far...one of my favourite all time cards, won't be going anywhere anytime soon

04/05 was my favourite year....so much on card goodness!

2004-05 Exquisite Collection Enshrinements Autographs 2 6of25.jpg 2004-05 Exquisite Collection Enshrinements Autographs 6of25.jpg 2004-05 Exquisite Collection Number Pieces Autographs 26of33.jpg 2004-05 Exquisite Collection Patches Autographs 87of100.jpg 2004-05 Exquisite Collection Patches Triple  9of10.jpg 2004-05 UD Exquisite Collection Dual Jersey 2of10.jpg 2004-05 UD Exquisite Extra Exquisite Jersey 13of25.jpg 2004-05 UD Exquisite Extra Exquisite Jersey Auto 2of5.jpg 2004-05 UD Exquisite Extra Exquisite Jersey Dual 9of10.jpg

Haven't seen those for a while!!!!! How are you mate? You've been keeping yourself quiet.

Ersk
Hey mate! Doing good.. I hover in the back ground these days... Takes a bit for me to come out... Sort of gave it away by the post though...maybe should have just put 1 pippen up!!

I searched exquisite on ebay and not much comes up!! Not surprised though... I'm enjoying seeing this stuff and reading this thread!!

Back
Top Bottom