Old school boxes Fleer/Topps/UD - MOJO pg 14

are u sure u didnt buy the exclamation points privatly but spewing u didnt hit any major hits, so thought you'll add that as a card u pulled??? :lol: :lol: :lol:. just kidding. congrats man, i didnt realise u had waited so long for these boxes man. dammmn. some really nice products came from the 90's, especially loved the Metal series, Skybox, and Ultra.

MOJO.jpg

Wow man nice Jordan card. I guess that makes the ridiculous wait worth it. It would for me haha And i am about as impatient as they come ha.
Also if that Marbury bowmans best techniques is FT I need it.

Sick stuff Nick...... makes it worth the wait hah!!!! That Carter Gold woulda been worth a bit back in the day I bet... wonder what it would go for now! :lol:

What's the Jordan go for/book at?

Wow Congrats on the MJ Exclaimation points Nick..! They still go for quite high on US feebay trust me as I've been looking for one to add to the PC lol :)

Wow man nice Jordan card. I guess that makes the ridiculous wait worth it. It would for me haha And i am about as impatient as they come ha.
Also if that Marbury bowmans best techniques is FT I need it.

Sure thing man, i'll check your bucket. Got any ZO?

Sick stuff Nick...... makes it worth the wait hah!!!! That Carter Gold woulda been worth a bit back in the day I bet... wonder what it would go for now! :lol:

What's the Jordan go for/book at?

The last i seen went for around $200 and it was chipped up pretty bad. It may be worth sending to BGS i reckon :D

Wow Congrats on the MJ Exclaimation points Nick..! They still go for quite high on US feebay trust me as I've been looking for one to add to the PC lol :)
Cheers man, yeah they are pretty hard to come across. I may be interested in moving it for the right price as i've got my eyes on something pretty big in the next few weeks ;)

Just came across a card i missed while sorting them.

John Stockton Topps Gallery - Players Private Issue #80/250 :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom