Old NBA collector wanting to complete old collection

mickpapp

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Michael
eBay User
mick.papp
Hi All

My name is Mick. I used to collect NBA cards as a kid. I didn't care what brands I collected - anything & everything.

I've since gathered up all of the old cards from the cupboard & sorted them out. I've decided to keep only the Upper Deck stuff.

I'm trying to complete all Upper Deck sets from 1991 through to 1996 - Common Sets & Insert Sets. I can trade & am happy to buy.

If anyone has lots of commons or complete insert sets from these years let me know & I'll let you know what I'm missing.

Cheers

welcome. probably got a few spares you can have...just need your address.

welcome mate and enjoy! if ur after anything NBA there is a thread wanted and ask away mate!

Cheers I've managed to find my way to that one. Having trouble with the simple things - liking a comment & uploading checklists of wanted cards. All of my checklists are in excel format & there are a heap of them. Is there anywhere for amateurs to ask questions about using the site? I'm not a regular at this stuff.

Thanks mate

Welcome Mick, you can pick up early 90's boxes pretty cheap now and get the thrill of ripping a few packs open and get closer to completing your sets :thumbsup:

Yeah I found that out on eBay. That's how I got back into it. I've bought a few boxes to complete some commons & have been searching for insert sets as well.

Cheers mate

Welcome mate!
92-93 UD was the first and only set I collected! Love it and still have it to this day
I have a few bird heros in my bucket and maybe a couple others from 92/93, let me know if you need any

Welcome mate!
92-93 UD was the first and only set I collected! Love it and still have it to this day
I have a few bird heros in my bucket and maybe a couple others from 92/93, let me know if you need any

Thanks mate the only ones that i'm missing from 92/93 are listed below.

1992/93 Upper Deck
1a Draft Trade Card – not stamped/not redeemed (1)
100a Tyrone Corbin error card (1)
110a Steve Smith error card (1)
453a Michael Jordan IN YOUR FACE error card (1)
454a Dominique Wilkins IN YOUR FACE error card (1)

Do you have any of these?

Thanks mate the only ones that i'm missing from 92/93 are listed below.

1992/93 Upper Deck
1a Draft Trade Card – not stamped/not redeemed (1)
100a Tyrone Corbin error card (1)
110a Steve Smith error card (1)
453a Michael Jordan IN YOUR FACE error card (1)
454a Dominique Wilkins IN YOUR FACE error card (1)

Do you have any of these?

ah the errors, never did pick them up :crazy:
I do have the 1a not stamped/not redeemed but only in my set sorry

Back
Top Bottom