old nba collecter from melb

jason_pollock

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jason
hi guys im an old collector getting back to the game of cards as i saw some packs at a newsagent and pulled some jordan cards out i became interested again, is there still any huge jordan collectors out there from melb?

Hey mate!! There are plenty of Jordan Collectors on here! There are some serious collections going around too!!

Just a question?

Are you Old... and a collector?
Or is it that you used to collect and have started again?

:lol: Just kidding!

Hope you find some stuff you like on here! There are some good guys on here that will be able to help.

im 35 i was collecting way back in 90/91 and still have heaps of mj cards, in melb alot of people knew my mum as she had a huge jordan collection with only few missing but stopped back in 96 as it started to become impossible to have all jordan cards

A mum that collects Jordan!!! What a childhood!!:thumbsup:

It is impossible to have them all, but still possible to have a sweet collection !

ha ha yeah my mums collection kicked ass back in the day alot of jordan collecters were trying their hardest to get her fleer team leader from her as she has 2 still and heaps of rare cards from back then

will be seeing her on the weekend should take some pics for you guys, she also has all of the starting lineup figures too lol

putting it out there...dont sell any of the jordans until you price them. dont read any pm's until you talk to members on here about price, ill bet my everything i own that you've been pm'd about certain jordans...dont sell anything until you speak to some of the mods about who best to talk to.

thanks mate we dont have any plans on selling anything yet, though we have sent a few off to get graded

heres a samples she has all cards till the year 1996 including all european versions and mcdonalds and tonys pizza jordans

IMAG0297.jpg

IMAG0298.jpg

IMAG0299.jpg

IMAG0300.jpg

IMAG0301.jpg

as you may notice that one has crappy borders she also has one in an old style fat screwdown pretty much mint condition

/\/\ still worth more than all the other jordans in your pics combined. even with off centre borders...

Back
Top Bottom