Old member returning new! Nenjabin returns!

nenjabin

World's #1 Pat Burke Collector
Real Name
Benjamin Smith
eBay User
nenjabin
Ok so this might be a bit of a weird thing to do for someone who has been a member on this site for something like 8 years and 11,000 posts...but I have no idea how many people I used to chat to regularly on here and such are still here and I'm sure there are a plethora of people that are new to me, and I new to them! I have only been on here a handful of times in the past 3-4 odd years and mainly to reply to a few random PMs I have received. But I'm back!

My name is Ben, I'm know as Nenjabin on here, on other forums and on eBay, and I'm primarily a collector of Kyle Korver. I also am still actively collecting Jason Smith and Herbert Hill (rookies of 07/08...kind of shows how far back I go :lol: I'm a set collector at times, 07/08 SPA Chirography Gold, 05/06 Exquisite Dual Numbers, 05/06 SP Game Used Patches. And I just love chatting ball and cards :)

I'll be looking to list a bunch of things for sale, some high end, some low end, some freebies for people's low end sets if you have set checklists I can search through (in my own time...I'll plug away). I'll post up a few wantlists too, but my wants are relatively few.

I look forward to being an active part of the site again and feel free to drop me a line. My bucket is active...but hasn't been properly maintained or updated for years! So I do apologise if I have something in there that I no longer own. I'll also be going through that and fixing it up, posting new and better pics of everything. Keep a look out for things for sale soon :)

Cheers all!

Ben

I'll leave you with a banner someone on here created for me once haha

Welcome back...... it took me all this time to pass you on post count and then you come back! hahaha..... hows the Pat Burke collection going?

Matt! I have in my head an image of something from ages ago, what you were collecting...but I can't quite remember...feels Pistons related? Burke, I think when I left I was up to 40 of the 43, and I may have ticked 1 more off. The others I believe are a #/5 card and something called a Beckett sample...I might be stuck lol

Back
Top Bottom