Ohh Ahh Glenn McGrath!

Richo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Paul
eBay User
Richo75
Hey guys!

I was looking through my Video files tonight and I found two video clips I took on my Camera. There is no sound so I don't often use the video feature on it but I did TWO times on cricket tours and BOTH times Glenn McGrath got a wicket....how funny is that!

Anyways enjoy the videos and excuse my excitement when a wicket fell.......I forgot I was recording (lol)

The first wicket is McGrath Bowling Vaughan @ Lord's during the 2005 Ashes Series. What is funny about this video is me losing it and high fiving everyone and forgetting I was recording.
[youtube]CKApMX1RCNo[/youtube]

The second wicket was taken while I was on the 2007 Cricket World Cup Tour @ St Lucia (Semi Final)
[youtube]e7fPrYumCUA[/youtube]

The third video has nothing to do with me but I found these guys on You-Tube and I reckon their Vids are worth a look at! It brings back memories of my backyard cricket as a kid :D
[youtube]h7560gr6gzI[/youtube]

Check out the rest of their work.....it's cool :thumbsup:

My backyard cricket consisted of a garage floor which was not smooth so it could jump and bounce on a good length. We used to tape the Tennis ball up for swing and untape it if we were bowling spin (lol).
Then there was the awesome net sessions with dad :D

Back
Top Bottom