Oh yeah, and here are a few Jordans I have picked up too.

Ersk

Auto collector
OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Al
Like my last post, I have been a bit busy recently to post up my mail and also a few others I have had lying around, so here are some more Jordans ;)

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

9394FinestJordan01.jpg

9394TSCJordan01.jpg

9495FlairJordan01.jpg

9596MetalJordan01.jpg

9596SkyboxJordan02.jpg

9596SPCJordan01.jpg

9596SPCJordan02.jpg

9697EXJordan02.jpg

9697MetalJordan01.jpg

9697SkyboxJordan01.jpg

9697ZJordan01.jpg

9697ZJordan02.jpg

Here they are together :thumbsup:
9697ZJordan03.jpg

9798BBJordan01.jpg

9798CCJordan01.jpg

9798MetalUJordan01.jpg

9798MetalUJordan02.jpg

9798SkyboxJordan01.jpg

9798SkyboxJordan02.jpg

9798SkyboxJordan03.jpg

9798TSCJordan01.jpg

9798TSCJordan02.jpg

9798UltraJordan01.jpg

9798UltraJordan02.jpg

9798UltraJordan03.jpg

9798ZJordan01.jpg

9899SPxJordan03.jpg

9899ThunderJordan01.jpg

Ersk

Oh man, that jordan Ex a cut above is wicked. :thumbsup: love the hot numbers, MJ was the only missing link in my hot numbers set chase, I love the set because it was the first 3D card ever produce. the Jordan premium player is sick. :v:

I always get hesitant when opening an Ersk mailday....I know I'm just going to be jealous....but I still put myself through the pain anyway!!:lol: (At least there's nothing here that I need for my PC!!;))

Extremely nice cards....there's still alot of joy to be had in mid 90's straight-forward but still hard to find inserts....without GU fabric swatches or autographs!!

Crazy! :D Man, when those 90's Jordan inserts are hot, they're HOT...

wow beat my mailday easily.. lol. love that z-peat bigman on the court, nozy boyz and hardware metal great pick up mate. Leave some for me...:p

Thanks for the comments guys.

Holy cow!!! I love the Hot numbers!!!

Yeah, that one is nice. But I really like the die-cut cards.

Nice! They must have cost you a fortune!!!!!!!!!

It cost a pretty penny ;)

But well worth it for all that Jordan Bling.

the cut above ex2000 is easily my fav but wow what a magnificent array of mj quality!

I personally liked that card, but the problem is the refraction foil has a line / chage in refraction sheet through it, so you can see from the scan there looks like a line through it. But still a very nice card.

I always get hesitant when opening an Ersk mailday....I know I'm just going to be jealous....but I still put myself through the pain anyway!!:lol: (At least there's nothing here that I need for my PC!!;))

Extremely nice cards....there's still alot of joy to be had in mid 90's straight-forward but still hard to find inserts....without GU fabric swatches or autographs!!

Put up with the pain....I'm sure you'll pull through ;)

Yes, nice good quality inserts still are well worth collecting. Thoug Jordan may not be the cheapest.

Ersk

Jeez - did u leave any for anyone else???

I remember pulling a Golden Touch ALLAN HOUSTON! They were one in 10 boxes - I was elated and gutted at the same time!!! Still have it too!!

Hi Ersk,

It's always great seeing high-end Michael Jordan insert cards, and you've certainly delivered once again on this occasion.

Is the 1993-94 Finest card you have the Refractor Parallel?

Thanks for sharing mate and good night :thumbsup:.

Regards, Mike

Back
Top Bottom