Oh my we beat a top 8 side!!

Magicman

Banned User
Real Name
Kyle Redenbach
eBay User
hotshot1717
Well that should shut a few people up. Beating Sydney in Sydney proving that we are a contender. Actually it doesnt bother me id prefer to be an underdog!!!

Good games from Martian Head (Shaw) and Didak you are true star another awesome game@@@

:D

to all the people that have said Collingwood hasn't beaten a decent side yet and don't rate them, can crawl back into their little hole cause we just beat the reigning premiers on their own turf.

lol... i recall Melbourne beating Sydney in Sydney this year and last time i checked they were the #1 team in Victoria. Yes you have won 1 more game than Melbourne but we flogged you and have beaten much more quality opposition. Good win tonight for you guys but dont get to carried away.
Didak is having a ripper of a year and i thought Rocca looked extremely fat tonight lol. my 0.02c

With the side essendon had that round they where never going to beat us in Melbourne.. we usually match up well against the swans.. even last year in sydney, i beleive we only lost by 10 or so with a pretty bad side..

Back
Top Bottom