official weetbix bradman collection signature card #/100

phantom78

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Shane
what is an official weetbix bradman collection signature card #/100 with certificate from sanitarium worth?

have any of these ever come on the market over the last few years?

I know that some people were lucky enough to open their packet and find that EVERY card was autographed...

I don't know too much about this priza card but you would assume it to be worth a fair bit. How did you win it?

With a card like that it is really only worth what someone is willing to pay at the time. You would think it would be a tidy sum though.

Do you have any pics you could post of this fantastic card mate?

i know even back when they came out people were selling signed bradman weetbix cards and claiming they got them from a packet. back in 1996 after i got the prize card i contacted sanitarium and asked them about this and they said there was definitely no bradman autos inserted into the packets and any such cards should be treated as forgeries.

as for how i got it, they were supposedly sent out at random to people who sent the weetbix tokens in to redeem a set of the normal cards. (i was quite the weetbix kid and redeemed about 50 sets so maybe that helped me win one ;) ) bradman.jpg

bradman.jpg

That would easily be worth over $500 possibly up to $1000 and even more!

That is an amazing story! I always wonderd how the Signature cards were obtained as I too thought they might be in packs but now having read your post I consider myself "informed" :)

What a sensational card and a very lucky person you are!
I only redeemed two packs lol

Hi Shane
Thanks for the information on that. I never knew that was how they sent out the auto cards with the letter. I agree with Richo that the card with the letter is worth a lot. I have not seen any of those before.
Thanks for sharing
Alex

thanks for posting the picture mate, nice card!!

AS for worth...really its worth what someone is willing to pay...which SHOULD be a fair bit.

Wow thats a cracker. I have not seen one in ages and thats the first time i have seen the coa. I would be thinking $700 to $1000 but who knows - its a very unique piece. Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom