Official Tap N Play 2017/18 Ashes Release Thread

Fixed it for him! Out of curiosity has any TNP release ever sold out? I recalling on another thread that you mentioned that only 30-40% of stock ever gets sold.

I did say that but wasn't referring to any Tap N Play release. There was a mass market release some years ago that only sold around 40% of its print run.

I did at one stage see a sales report through newsagents for the second year of Cricket (Tap N Play) and the sales figure was between 85-90% sell through in newsagents outlets (that excludes stock to major re-sellers which was fully allocated) which overall compared to other releases was in line or slightly above the average.

In terms of this years Ashes release, in talking to Neil today he confirmed that more than half of the print run has already been pre-sold and that's before allocations to retail outlets (1200 plus outlets) will take place. Given that its likely that the Ashes will go close to selling out at a manufacturer level.

Shame there’s no Tim Paine predictor card, would have been awesome to add that to my collection. Guess he was a surprise inclusion though. So Wednesday is the official release date, anyone know if this is still the case? Am keen as to bust some next week.

Last edited:
Shame there’s no Tim Paine predictor card, would have been awesome to add that to my collection. Guess we was a surprise inclusion though. So Wednesday is the official release date, anyone know if this is still the case? Am keen as to bust some next week.

Believe there is a wild card predictor......so if he wins.......that will be his card.

Anyone else excited to bust some Ashes? I originally wasn’t keen on this release as I thought they were over priced. Still think are but look like good quality so keen to see for myself.

Wookie can't post at the moment but I'm posting his images for him.

Here we go:

Ashes 1.jpg
Ashes 2.jpg
Ashes 3.jpg
Ashes 4.jpg
Ashes 5.jpg

Incredibly poor that it looks like stock won’t arrive in South Australia until next week.

I'm the same mate, pre ordered and paid for mine only for it to be sent slow boat. Should have had it Wednesday or Thursday but instead wont see it until Monday at the earliest.

Back
Top Bottom