Official NRL Traders 2024 Thread.

Now there's rare gold cards and there's " Super Rare Gold Cards"
it's just base, silver, and gold like the previous years, the box just calls them "super rare".
notably there's 71 cards in this set, 3 players from each NRL team and 2 from each NRLW. every team including NRLW has 1 silver and 1 gold each

Folder is the small style this time…
TLA messing with the OCD again.
But happy they have one again

No way , I didn’t hear that . What’s happened to him do you know ?
Dementia. In nursing care these days. I use to see him at Bankstown suburban footy grounds for juniors. Lovely man, loved a chat. Pottered about with his family. Walked out in front of my car at Smith Park once and I nearly died. Imagine running over a Bulldogs legend!!!

That’s terrible , I hadn’t heard that . I was on a flight with him years ago from the gold coast to Sydney and wanted to get his autograph for my cousin who’s birthday was that weekend . Didn’t want to bother him . That’s sad to hear that . I have a grandmother who has dementia and it’s awful . I’ve been reading recently it’s actually type 4 diabetes but they’re reluctant to call it that .Seems strange when you look into it .

Poor guy, that's horrible to hear. I met him once, 2009 grand final. I was wandering around, couldn't find my seat and he came up and introduced himself and helped me. Really nice guy.