Official NRL Discussion Thread ***SPOILERS INSIDE***

Gameday Online

OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Peter Thompson
eBay User
supa5
Can't believe round one is upon us tonight. Wanted to start a thread to discuss issues that surround each round and the games. Will start the ball rolling with:

ROUND 1

Just read a headline from an article by Greg Alexander saying he thinks the dragons will not make the 8. Bad news for the Knights because usually when X footballers make these statements it fires up a team. Was confident on the Knights tonight, maybe not anymore.

I think there a two teams in round 1 that need to make a statement. Put up or shut up time for....

Souths & Parramatta

I need a tip for

Penrith v Bulldogs ( Got no idea !!! )
Wests Tigers v Sharks ( Got no idea !! )

Is Gallen any chance of playing...

Danger game for the Knights. They historically dont handle being favorite well. Should be a cracking game - expect the forward to bash each other early.

Sun is out in Newcastle so we should have a dry game tonight!

Looking forward to seeing some new look teams this weekend. Bring it on.

Souths, Penrith, West Tigers i would say. I put a small bet on the panthers to beat the bulldogs on Saturday. So ill see how that turns out for me
Cheers
Brplat

Roosters have a solid pack but thats about it IMO. Im expecting a Brian Smith clean out this year with $BW coming next season.

Just made a post and then thought "what is the rule for spoilers in this thread"?

Should we feel free to discuss results as soon as a match concludes?

Without spoiling any results I can safely say Tahu is a grub :)

Back
Top Bottom