Official new orleans hornets thread for 2010-2011

I see Ewing Jr has been given a 10 day contract, He has been playing great in the D League for a pretty poor team. I hope he makes the most of his chance and gets given a longer contract, I could see him playing a good part of the bench for the Hornets.

They played against Utah not wolves mate .

ooops correction Utah it was ;) I suppose Carl Landy will be getting more mins. now

---------- Post added 26-03-2011 at 05:04 PM ----------

Hornets just beat the Suns without D-West 103-100. CP3 led the team :) 22points 7 assists. Landry stepped in for injured West and got 19 points :thumbsup:

A much needed road win for NO with the finals looming!

Because it's the playoffs & a thread has been made for each series. Just trying to help...... so you're not in here talking to yourself when everyone else is in the other thread. ;)

Because it's the playoffs & a thread has been made for each series. Just trying to help...... so you're not in here talking to yourself when everyone else is in the other thread. ;)

yeah yeah, whatever dude.......................just because you started up the playoffs thread you think you can just tell people what to do huh? oh and thanks for bumping this thread up ;)

yeah yeah, whatever dude.......................just because you started up the playoffs thread you think you can just tell people what to do huh? oh and thanks for bumping this thread up ;)

Geez dude...... chill. Frankly I don't give a sh*t WHO started up the playoffs thread; what is this? My thread is better than yours!? :lol:

With an attitude like yours I think I'd prefer you to stay in this thread & talk to yourself then!

Geez dude...... chill. Frankly I don't give a sh*t WHO started up the playoffs thread; what is this? My thread is better than yours!? :lol:

With an attitude like yours I think I'd prefer you to stay in this thread & talk to yourself then!

Its got nothing to do with "my thread is better than yours" thats for 12 year olds mate and your the one with the attitude making remarks like "talk to yourself then".

I dont like punks who come into threads and post links to their threads which is pretty much on the same topic. Thats bassically saying dont worry about this thread come to mine and chat.

Stop stressing about it and just leave me alone mate. Im not the one who went to your thread and posted a link to this thread am I.

If im talking to myself on here then so be it :lol:

It does sound to me like you are making an issue of your thread is better to me since you got so offended at me politely asking you to come into the other thread.. like I said, I don't care who created it so don't try & make out like I'm "some punk" asking you to come into "my" thread so it can get really popular & I "can look cool".

Frankly I don't care where it is being discussed & all I was doing was pointing you to that other thread so you could perhaps come & discuss the series where everyone else was. The first time I said "talking to yourself" was not meant to be portrayed as a smart-ass comment, it was more meant to relay that it would probably be more interesting for you to come into the other thread & discuss with others as not many people were posting in this thread.

But it seems you chose to take my genuine invite to come to the other thread as offensive to your precious thread. Whatever man.... pretty pathetic.

It does sound to me like you are making an issue of your thread is better to me since you got so offended at me politely asking you to come into the other thread.. like I said, I don't care who created it so don't try & make out like I'm "some punk" asking you to come into "my" thread so it can get really popular & I "can look cool".

Frankly I don't care where it is being discussed & all I was doing was pointing you to that other thread so you could perhaps come & discuss the series where everyone else was. The first time I said "talking to yourself" was not meant to be portrayed as a smart-ass comment, it was more meant to relay that it would probably be more interesting for you to come into the other thread & discuss with others as not many people were posting in this thread.

But it seems you chose to take my genuine invite to come to the other thread as offensive to your precious thread. Whatever man.... pretty pathetic.

Well if you want it to be a debate about "my thread is better than yours" then so be it but im gunna just leave it at that cause this is getting out of hand now.

Hornets are playing the Lakers today in LA. Fingers crossed they can put up another good effort and lets hope Kobe cant play well due to his ankle :lol:. Even if NOH go on to lose the series they have already shown great fight and their fans should be very proud.

Back
Top Bottom