Official NBL 2015/16 Season Thread

Wildcats are terrible so bad I'm glad i didn't renew my membership this year, they are so painful to watch! Good win by the Crocs well deserved :)

For the first time in a long time I've loved watching the NBL
Wildcats are terrible so bad I'm glad i didn't renew my membership this year, they are so painful to watch! Good win by the Crocs well deserved :)

Don't forget they've got a couple of very good players to come back. I'm shocked they didn't play Redhage down the stretch, is he that far past it? M. Knight is a BEAST.

Towny needed that one, badly. They've stolen a couple of nice road games now. They have some great youth in that squad.

For the first time in a long time I've loved watching the NBL

Don't forget they've got a couple of very good players to come back. I'm shocked they didn't play Redhage down the stretch, is he that far past it? M. Knight is a BEAST.

Towny needed that one, badly. They've stolen a couple of nice road games now. They have some great youth in that squad.

Yeah i was blowing off some steam when writing that! Looks like they might be without Knight & Jawai for the Hawks game :(

Brutal loss there by the Hawks! No idea why they kept going for 3's when they could've gone inside to Ogilvy for 2 who was having a big game and had Jawai fouled out!!! Total brain explosion. Hopefully they'll learn from it. Agent 97 with another huge game and huge 2 handed dunk! Great stuff

Think I heard in the telecast that Townsville have lost their last 11 home games or something, that won't encourage the crowds

Good win by the Hawks though.

And better TV coverage. Ouch. Still, I think they can turn it around they're normally one of the best crowds in the league!

Back
Top Bottom