Official NBL 2015/16 Season Thread

Nah probably not mate, because then all the haters and doubters would have hammered them for "copying".

I like the simplicity and it is growing on me. I was hoping for better, but I do like it and the ball part by itself will look great on a shirt or on the jerseys.

I swear its off center! it looks like theres more space on the right side. I've come around to it in the last 24hours. As stated i think it will look great on a singlet.

I think the L throws it off a bit, plus the fact the horizontal line next to the L is too long. Pretty simple mistake to make, but who knows who designed it.

Still, it is alot better than some of the past logos. The new website isn't too bad either and once they fix some of the bugs, should also be a big improvement over last season.

While I am excited to see Jawai suit up for the Wildcats, I dont see how he fits. We already have Knight and Jervis at the 5 and Redhage and Wagstaff at the 4, so minutes will be tight. I can only assume Prather will be used alot at the 2, with Redhage and Wasgstaff also playing minutes at the 3.

Regardless, Perth will be tough to defend inside the key.

I think the report is true, it's just that Melbourne knew this was going to happen a while ago and didn't release Ibekwe until a replacement as signed.

Great high scoring game between Hawks and United tonight to kick off the Blitz Day 2 - 205 points combined in the game on 32 3's made I think it was. Entertaining stuff.

Hawks without Lisch and Penney though still a good game.

Some great games in the Blitz! A player missing from teams here and there but overall fantastic level of competition. Shame about the attendance though, the live stream and commentary team were both great, only 2 minor glitches I noticed throughout the whole time. Getting prepared for the season, looks like it's going to be an awesome season.

Back
Top Bottom