Norton - Maynard
Jett* - Djeric
Steindl - Henry
Conklin* - Kay
Schenscher - Young

Coach: Shawn Dennis

Last edited:
Brock Motum will sign overseas.

Daniel Johnson will be announced on a 2 or more likely 3yr deal.

Schensch will have to take a $140k pay cut, so Im assuming it will be a decision about whether he can make more money outside of basketball.

Jamar will sign. For a lot more money this time.

Last edited:
Good to see Beal back, be interesting to see who we sign as the other import.. Deandre Daniels was ok but no James Ennis, we need another go to scorer so Beal can be 2nd option.

after eight loyal years as a Wildcats member I wont be renewing my membership :( I had great gold seats that I just cant afford anymore its a very sad day in my household as going to the wildcats in the summer was looked forward too :(

after eight loyal years as a Wildcats member I wont be renewing my membership :( I had great gold seats that I just cant afford anymore its a very sad day in my household as going to the wildcats in the summer was looked forward too :(
Sorry to hear that mate. I was close to not renewing myself. Didn't want to drop back to silver?

Sorry to hear that mate. I was close to not renewing myself. Didn't want to drop back to silver?
Yeah I was thinking of doing that but, with the wife losing her job and maybe a baby on the way we had no choice :( Im going to miss the people around us aswell :(. I reckon I will go to a few games through the season to quench my thirst :)

Wollongong Hawks are back but looking for a new coach as Geordie McLeod has not accepted a revised offer.

Personally I think a new coach may be a good thing.

Wollongong Hawks are back but looking for a new coach as Geordie McLeod has not accepted a revised offer.

Personally I think a new coach may be a good thing.

I think a whole new team, management, logo, arena, sponsors.....would be a god thing. BLOW IT UP!!!! I'm worried about the league as a whole for the next couple of years let alone this bloody Hawks team. So brutal.

It's great to see players like Goulding, Khazzouh and Greenwood coming back to the NBL. The league is much better when our good Aussie players are playing here instead of Europe.

theres one thing missing from the league....

$10 to the first person who guesses correctly ;)..*

p.s * but not really going to give the $10

Back
Top Bottom