Southnet

OzCardTrader
Real Name
John
eBay User
southnetdesign
@pmitch_82

https://www.ebay.com/usr/pmitch_82

I'd be looking at my bids if I was a buyer.

Look at this Embiid patch auto, 2nd highest bidder stats are below:

5.JPG
6.JPG

I mean, happy for the seller to respond here and clarify, or the winning or 2nd highest bidder, just calling it as it looks according to the ebay numbers.
Yep just lost one of his auctions for a Curry Auto, winner looks legit just sniped me at the end, but buyer with 1 feedback bid the auto up to $100usd with 24 hours to go.

hackadeandre

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Liam
eBay User
conkees
COMC User
liambown
Check this one out, it's like they aren't even attempting to hide it... absolutely ridiculous. Funnily enough this card 'sold' only last week by the same seller.

Untitled.png
AMAZING! He won his own card (again) and it's back up for sale, AGAIN! What an oxygen thief.

DaveKD

OzCardTrader
Real Name
David
eBay User
boo_boo_2323
COMC User
booboo2323
AMAZING! He won his own card (again) and it's back up for sale, AGAIN! What an oxygen thief.

I have been watching this card for months! It originally started on auction, then was stopped early, then put at a buy it now price, then auction again, then again, etc...i was wondering what the heck was going on! I thought there were non paying bidders. I didn't realise it was being shilled. Silly me. Thanks for the info guys.

hackadeandre

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Liam
eBay User
conkees
COMC User
liambown

Here's some fakes represented as the real deal, hope no one is silly enough to give away free money to this person! Also against ebay rules to list these cards like this although ebay probably don't give a sh!t. They only seem to care if they are missing on fees, not if anyone gets robbed in broad daylight.

Jordan_Cards_Fan

Chasing Exquisite & 90's Highend Michael Jordan
Real Name
Tony

Here's some fakes represented as the real deal, hope no one is silly enough to give away free money to this person! Also against ebay rules to list these cards like this although ebay probably don't give a sh!t. They only seem to care if they are missing on fees, not if anyone gets robbed in broad daylight.

"Don't bid unless you can afford to pay no returns thanks good luck" people like this make me sick!

hackadeandre

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Liam
eBay User
conkees
COMC User
liambown
Seriously this can't be true. Who pays this type of money for this!!!???

Billyhoyle

Camber
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
billyhoyle9
Seriously this can't be true. Who pays this type of money for this!!!???

and an Aussie seller!

Top Bottom