Official Draft Thread

Making an appearance eh Mavs :p

Fazeskas is an interesting prospect but he's probably not what your looking for. He's not physically strong or extremely athletic, he's got an average body.

He's one of those skilled caucasian players who come out of college with solid fundamentals but struggle to be impact players at the next level because they get pushed around and lack the athleticism to blow past their players.

He's an inside/out player who can score the balll, he's a great shooter from anywhere on the floor but he's not a shot-blocker, and nothing special in the low post or rebounding.

Defensively he's average but not a difference maker. He'll struggle in the low post against strong players who can establish themselves and seal off their men for easy buckets. (Elton Brand, Emeka Okafor, Dwight Howard, Jermaine O'Neal etc)

Mate, I wouldnt have a clue about any of these guys. I've only seen snippets of Oden & Durant.

So basically Fazeskas is another Van Horn??????

Mate, I wouldnt have a clue about any of these guys. I've only seen snippets of Oden & Durant.

So basically Fazeskas is another Van Horn??????

cept he was a 2nd rounder not a 2nd pick so doesnt have any expectations

he's a good pick for the 2nd round

How many deals has Portland made again this year?????

I just looked back at the trades and they look like they've out done last years record....

they basically have a completly new team over a 2 year period, they just in the end took out the garbage and replaced it with some of the best young talent in the NBA :thumbsup:
They wont make noise straight away like Carlton in the AFL but they have the pieces to the puzzle in place to be a force in the NBA in a couple of years.
They are LOADED!!!

Miles and Joel P might be on the outter now too. They should just release Miles as know one will want him anyway. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom