Official Draft Thread

way to go Portland, they just backed up their PG spot, they now have one of the most talented trio of point guards in the NBA with Taurean Green/Jarrett Jack/Sergio Rodriguez.

Green has a lot of potential, Rodriguez is one of the best passers in the NBA and Jack is an established player.

Good steal with this pick, Portland continue to get better.

Well Looking bloody rosey for my number 2 team!!!

Still stinks like Crap for Minny though.

Celtics also made some improvements too...

My teams to watch will be Portland, Seattle and Boston.

Portland definitely provided me with heaps of RCs to collect.

I am going to also collect Al Horford and Brad Newley (should he get any cards).

Well Looking bloody rosey for my number 2 team!!!

Still stinks like Crap for Minny though.

Celtics also made some improvements too...

My teams to watch will be Portland, Seattle and Boston.

Portland definitely provided me with heaps of RCs to collect.

I am going to also collect Al Horford and Brad Newley (should he get any cards).

good luck with the oden rc's aj, there are about 100 on the bay right now that have popped up in the last few hours...................start bidding;)

good luck with the oden rc's aj, there are about 100 on the bay right now that have popped up in the last few hours...................start bidding;)

Considering I am a casual worker, and I was off sick all week and will have no money to pay even rent this week I think I'll pass. I'll collect Oden cards later. Minny is still my #1 focus.

Well, basically the whole draft went well..

alot of foreign players were selected as well..

it will be so exciting if Lakers will try to acquire Pau Gasol from Memphis.. then he can play together with his brother, and Lakers won't need Bynum for sure...

Back
Top Bottom