Official Draft Thread

Jim, what else can you give me on this dude...

6-11 PF. Strange that they picked him I thought they would have gone for a Guard (Point).

They now have Dirk, Croshere, Mbenga, Dampier, Diop, Willis (if he sticks around), and also still have Van Horn on the books...

How many big men do they need?

What's he like on the blocks?, can he rebound?, is he strong? Can he defend?

Just wondering if it's likely they'll keep him???

Making an appearance eh Mavs :p

Fazeskas is an interesting prospect but he's probably not what your looking for. He's not physically strong or extremely athletic, he's got an average body.

He's one of those skilled caucasian players who come out of college with solid fundamentals but struggle to be impact players at the next level because they get pushed around and lack the athleticism to blow past their players.

He's an inside/out player who can score the balll, he's a great shooter from anywhere on the floor but he's not a shot-blocker, and nothing special in the low post or rebounding.

Defensively he's average but not a difference maker. He'll struggle in the low post against strong players who can establish themselves and seal off their men for easy buckets. (Elton Brand, Emeka Okafor, Dwight Howard, Jermaine O'Neal etc)

Deng is ok
Kirk is not a scorer
Noc is ok
Gordon is a chucker

Noah cant score, plays low post D just like Wallace so watch who you are calling an idiot dickhead

getting a bit childish now dont you think.. i didnt call you an idiot i asked if you where one.. to that you exploded.. and your calling me the dickhead? may i ask why? seems to be a bit of a rift between us dont you think.. whys that?

plus i didnt say he's going to score for us, we dont need another scorer.. we need a younger low post precense BOTH ENDS.. and he'll do just that when need be..

Been a very busy draft, now fingers crossed Brad Newley can get drafted.
Brandon Wright is a gun player but man team's have needs and Charlotte dont have a verteran player. JRich is going to sell jerseys and run the floor well with Felton. He is a little similar to G Wallace which is probally the worst aspect of the deal but Charlottle is an expansion team and i say why not. They have been building a team for a couple years now and MJ's letter he sent to the fans was preety clear he is wanting to make the playoffs next season :thumbsup:

you called me an idiot, and your asking why theres a rift? I said you didnt need Noah and u called me an idiot, why dont u look in the mirror before you call me childish

sorry you are right, Kirk scores 18pts per 40min...wow...thats a massive scorer

Kirk is a great defender, can guard 1s and 2s and sometimes even the 3s but he is not a good scorer, hes average

he does score, thats the point.. so he's 2 points below chauncey on a team that doesnt have much scoring power themselves.. whos future looks brighter, yours or ours? ben gordon chucks up bricks.. hmm ok.. if you want to get silly about the bulls or whatever, then maybe start up another thread.. we picked noah at pick 9..

1) we picked him ahead of others by choice

2) this was a free pick pretty much, so whoever we picked at 9 was a bonus

Wow! some teams are completely revamped, it's going to be amazing to see what some rosters are like next season.

Portland Trailblazers, Boston Celtics - These two seem like the most.

No Byars is a swingman.

He can play the 2/3 spots, what a steal.

In the late 40's when he was predicted in the top 20, even in the top 15 in many mock drafts.

He's a college senior with an all-round skill set who can score, pass and defend.

Another swingman? Sheesh...So we have Green, Williams, Korver, Carney, Iggy, This guy, Young, Randolph all playing SG and SF? I smell trade...

you called me an idiot, and your asking why theres a rift? I said you didnt need Noah and u called me an idiot, why dont u look in the mirror before you call me childish

i asked if your an idiot.. maybe i implied it but didnt call you it..

did you happen to watch any of the ncaa this year? if you did, you wouldnt have pretty much bagged this pick..

edit: didnt see that you called me a moron either.. plus i dont mind criticism, will make it more sweeter when we're advancing in the playoffs where you find yourself in trouble in a 2nd round shootout between sheed and the big Z

he does score, thats the point.. so he's 2 points below chauncey on a team that doesnt have much scoring power themselves.. whos future looks brighter, yours or ours? ben gordon chucks up bricks.. hmm ok.. if you want to get silly about the bulls or whatever, then maybe start up another thread.. we picked noah at pick 9..

1) we picked him ahead of others by choice

2) this was a free pick pretty much, so whoever we picked at 9 was a bonus

did i pick on your team? did i say you didnt have a bright future? NO

I SAID YOU NEED A LOW POST SCORER AND SHOULD HAVE TAKEN HAWES and get called an Idiot?

Been a very busy draft, now fingers crossed Brad Newley can get drafted.
Brandon Wright is a gun player but man team's have needs and Charlotte dont have a verteran player. JRich is going to sell jerseys and run the floor well with Felton. He is a little similar to G Wallace which is probally the worst aspect of the deal but Charlottle is an expansion team and i say why not. They have been building a team for a couple years now and MJ's letter he sent to the fans was preety clear he is wanting to make the playoffs next season :thumbsup:

Agreed. Especially about the market, but when you look at the direction of the team, what's best for them in the future, I don't think they'll even make the playoffs now, speaking of which Jason Richardson has only been to the playoffs once, so don't be so sure he'll be a difference maker.

I love J-Rich and I think he's a phenomenal player, but the Bobcats needed help up front, and they didn't address it, instead trading their prize player (who was a steal at #8) for a player who fits the same mould as the one they picked last year with the #3 pick.

i asked if your an idiot.. maybe i implied it but didnt call you it..

did you happen to watch any of the ncaa this year? if you did, you wouldnt have pretty much bagged this pick..

edit: didnt see that you called me a moron either.. plus i dont mind criticism, will make it more sweet when we're advancing in the playoffs where you find yourself in trouble in a 2nd round shootout between sheed and the big Z

oh ffs listen to what im saying, yes Noah is a good player, but he is NOT what the bulls needed, are you paying attention?

Marc Gasol was just picked, the brother of Pau Gasol, this is a solid pick, he could be good.

The Boston/Celtic trade is now official, I think it's a terrific trade for both teams with #35 Glen Davis + Ray Allen being swapped for Wally Szcerbiak, Delonte West + #5 Jeff Green.

yer jimbo your probally right. Their is a draft every year, so if they do suck than they will have a high pick next year but i dont think they will. I beleive they have a team that could really make a push for the playoffs next year and perhaps be the Toronto of 08 :v:

Back
Top Bottom