Official 2016/17 Tap N Play Cricket Trading Card Thread

We busted open a Case of the new 2016/17 Cricket Series last night to test out the product and check the collation.

The results were very good! Product looks fantastic!

Zero Dud Boxes in the Case. Every Box had a Serial numbered hit and a couple of Boxes even had an additional numbered hit.

Boxes and Group Break spots available now!

img205.jpg
img204.jpg

14894404_10210915249097173_520086671_o.jpg

img206.jpg

They look great in hand. Thanks again to @Diggaz TC for making these available so quickly.

Those of you concerned about when you will get stock locally, I would recommend contacting Michael @Diggaz TC who has them in stock NOW. He will certainly look after you & get them out to you very quickly at a great price. Last time I checked, he also has a free pack promo if you buy a box before the official release date.

They look pretty damn good. Not long now, can't wait until Sports Card World and other newsagency's around Adelaide stocks them. Would buy a box if I wasn't so tight on money atm, so I would much rather buy the packs so I don't spend lots of money at once.

Last edited:
We busted open a Case of the new 2016/17 Cricket Series last night to test out the product and check the collation.

The results were very good! Product looks fantastic!

Zero Dud Boxes in the Case. Every Box had a Serial numbered hit and a couple of Boxes even had an additional numbered hit.

Boxes and Group Break spots available now!

img205.jpg
img204.jpg

14894404_10210915249097173_520086671_o.jpg

img206.jpg
Is there a video link so can see what all the cards look like?

The cards look great but the signatures on some of the cards look sh*thouse and I'm pretty sure most have signed in previous releases?

Yeah I went looking yesterday and there was none then I got this email this morning after emailing yesterday

Back
Top Bottom