Official 2016-17 NBA Season Thread

16003089_10154939437736350_8163605795892590494_n.jpg

this one would be better @Billyhoyle :p

That pass was insane - the commentators commenting on the chatter re Kyrie wanting Love traded for Carmelo couldn't have been made look more silly. No way Melo makes that pass ever in his life or 100 lifes
Must say that he's the only player in the NBA capable of making that sort of pass on a dime regularly. Can't believe that they work on that set play in practice.

Wow Draymond with an unconventional triple double..12 reb 10 ast and 10 steals..too bad he only had 4 points, could have been a nice quadruple double.

Wow. Blink and you missed it. Lebron's look-off bounce pass between the legs of the defender may be the most difficult pass I've seen pulled off in game besides the Jason Williams elbow pass. Lebron also has the most difficult block in game I've ever seen as well, the 360 block on JRich.
View: https://youtu.be/YWcobWashmE

Wow major trade update: Anthony Davis is getting Boogie from the Kings to form potentially the best front court in the NBA. Wonder how they can adapt to each other's games with both of them doing their best work by elbow jumpers and banging in the post. It would seem to me their games aren't exactly complimentary to each other but perhaps they can co-exist ala Robinson/Duncan. Both will have to take a hit to the number of shots being hoisted but wow, rebounding on both offensive and defensive ends should be monster for the Kings.

Back
Top Bottom