Official 2009 Draft Thread *SPOILERS*

ozballer23

#1 J.R. Smith Collector
Real Name
Norm
Will update as picks are chosen;

1. Clippers - Blake Griffin

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

2. Memphis - Hasheem Thabeet

---------- Post added at 09:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

3. OKC - James Harden

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

4. Sac - Tyreke Evans

---------- Post added at 10:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

5. Wolves - Ricky Rubio

---------- Post added at 10:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 AM ----------

6. Wolves - Johnny Flynn

Re: Official 2009 Draft Thread *SPOLIERS*

I am not going to be surprised if the Twolves trade Rubio after picking Flynn at 6. I didn't want Rubio in the first place I wanted Tyreke Evans :( Stupid Sacremento.

Re: Official 2009 Draft Thread *SPOLIERS*

7. Warriors - Stephen Curry

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

8. Knicks - Jordan Hill

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

9. Raptors - DeMar DeRozan

---------- Post added at 10:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

10. Bucks - Brandon Jennings

---------- Post added at 10:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

11. Nets - Terrence Williams

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

12. Bobcats - Gerald Henderson

---------- Post added at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

13. Indiana - Tyler Hansbrough

---------- Post added at 10:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

14. Pheonix - Earl Clark

---------- Post added at 11:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

15. Detroit - Austin Daye

---------- Post added at 11:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

16. Bulls - James Johnson

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

17. Sixers - Jrue Holiday

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

18. Wolves - Ty Lawson

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

19. Hawks - Jeff Teague

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

20. Utah - Eric Maynor

---------- Post added at 11:35 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

21. NO - Darren Collison

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

22. Portland - Victor Claver

a third PG? Okay I am CONVINCED rubio will be traded now. Cos that makes 4 PG if you include Telfair already on our list!

from espn live feed of the draft

18 Minnesota (from Miami) Ty Lawson 6-1 199 PG North Carolina
No, the Timberwolves aren't running a three-PG offense. They're moving Lawson to Denver for a future first-round pick. He'll be a really good backup for Chauncey Billups. He flies up and down the floor and is as steady as they come.

24. Dallas - B.J. Mullens

---------- Post added at 11:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

25. OKC - Rodrigue Beaubois

---------- Post added at 12:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

26. Bulls - Taj Gibson

---------- Post added at 12:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

27. Memphis - DeMarre Carroll

---------- Post added at 12:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

28. Wolves - Wayne Ellington

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

29. Lakers - Toney Douglas

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

* Picks 24 and 25 reported to be be traded

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

C'mon Cav's, pick Mills!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 12:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 AM ----------

30. Cavs - Christian Eyenga

End of first round! No Mills so far :(

No guaranteed contract for Mills. which sucks, I thought Portland would have grab him in the First round.
Nevill I can;t see getting drafted now

Man, that sucks!!! :mad: I really hope there's a trade in the works for the Cavs, but WHY the HELL pick Eyeenga with so much talent left on the board??? Just what we need, another project! Surely they could've picked him in the second round!

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 PM ----------

So much talk of the Cavs moving up in the draft, and now they don't even pick someone ready to come to the NBA???

Lakers on the clock! :woot:

Please Take Mills, Please Take Mills, Please Take Mills, Please Take Mills, won't happen but Please Take Mills, Please Take Mills, Please Take Mills.... :p

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! The Cavs have gotta get someone I like in the draft for a change! :p BTW, I heard J-kidd's trying to get to the Lakers, somehow.

As a Bulls fan I am 50/50, happy to get James Johnson but with Blair falling was hoping to get him at 26. The proof will be in the pudding as they say. Definately collecting Johnson though :)

NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! The Cavs have gotta get someone I like in the draft for a change! :p BTW, I heard J-kidd's trying to get to the Lakers, somehow.

I had mixed feelings about that a few seasons ago and it hasn't changed. We didn't need an All Star point Gaurd then and we definitely don't now. :v:

Lakers on the clock! :woot:

Please Take Mills, Please Take Mills, Please Take Mills, Please Take Mills, won't happen but Please Take Mills, Please Take Mills, Please Take Mills.... :p

Well, you got A Patrick who plays guard, just not THE Patrick. Hoping the Cavs pick him up now...

And on that note, no Mills. :p

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:14 PM ----------

At this rate we'll have another shot at 59. It's a shame really, hope someone takes him very soon...

Back
Top Bottom