OCT Rides thread

hahah nice man! Be sure to get it re uned or touched up at least to suite!

Of course mate, im looking to go to another tuner aswell to have a fresh start. It'll be interesting to see how the big girl goes with a pair of MT Streets on the rear :D
Better start saving for the inevitable gearbox build and new axles haha

Can't believe i missed this thread!

This used to be my old ride - stock 4 door skyline

mycar1.jpg

mycar2.jpg

mycar.jpg

mycar3.jpg

However, since then I've reverted to something a little more practical and dare I say reliable and what my friends refer to as a 'Hairdresser's car' - just love the lines on these cars though! It's like a classic die cut all-star! Plus they tend to hold their value pretty well - only 100ks on this and treated just as well as my GF! lol

Pic below isn't mine but my car is very similar, no extra lights at the front and it's red. The good old reliable Celica! I hear they're coming back with a flat 2.0l Subaru powerplant! Might have to upgrade!

celica.jpg

got this exact same car (XR8, boss 260) , same colour, but has a sports bar instead of the lid boot

Its a Fraud though *shakes head* :lol:
The new Coyote 5L looks to be a ripper, seen some independent dyno tests done on one and it basically has the same power at the wheels as Ford are marketing it as having at the engine! Impressive stuff.

well heres me... just the standard SS havent done anything to it, been meaning to upgrade but its such a beautiful car im finding it hard to let it go haha
What are you upgrading to? VE? If you're keeping it get a tune done it changes the car completely

[/QUOTE]What are you upgrading to? VE? If you're keeping it get a tune done it changes the car completely[/QUOTE]

yeh something a bit newer havent seen anything i liked... but.... saw a VE R8 yesterday it was a sandy brown colour and loved it!!

Nice, those E series HSV's are pretty nice cars.

Just had some things arrive from the states today :D

021120102358.jpg

Should be a little more fun to drive shortly :)

Missed this link last time

I upgraded in late 2008, was looking at the XR6 Turbo, however decided to go the FPV F6 FG model

(sorry pics i had saved on my PC have been deleted), white/same as pic below

Have considered to upgrade on the Turbo, however didnt want any issues with warranty/etc *if there was a problem thereafter

The kids love it (so do i) when i give it a little & the turbo kicks in......

1_600.jpg

Going back a while now. My first car. A beast. Man i loved this thing...
Car0001.jpg

My second car (in progress)
Car0002.jpg

Car0003.jpg

Finished
Car0006.jpg

Car0004.jpg

Only side shot i got with Dad fixing something as always. Champion.
Car0005.jpg

Along the way i had a Datsun 120b, Hyundai Elantra, Subaru Impreza, a heap of Commodores and now a BMW 120i.

Stumbled onto this one by pure accident while out and about and fell in love, the windows were so dark when I walked up to it I was hoping for leather but was disappointed to open it up and see red cloth (oh well that can be changed and in the process of trying to do a deal on a complete leather interior atm), thought what the hell fire it up anyway and from then on in the rest is history :D She farking barks and she bites, the auto and diff have had some work along with the full exhaust, pacies 4into1... Test drove it for like 25mins, the dealer thought I wasn't coming back :lol: Anyways ended up signing the contract and putting a deposit on it later on friday and now just have to wait for my insurance cheque and bank to get their sh!t together and hopefully will have this wild girl sometime this week :D

Can't believe i missed this post, nice pick up mate she looks clean as. Has it had a tune done on it? If not that should be your first port of call to make the most of the mods already done :D

Im having thoughts of selling off the VX Calais atm, with work picking up i could really use a ute for installs and i don't need any more then 2 seats. Been thinking a nice newish black VE SS could be a goer.

If you're interested in a cam upgrade i still have all my parts sitting here which will be up for sale soon (if your VZ is a 5.7ltr) ;)

Nice vid Howzat, sounds shmick.
Have you got your diff gears done yet? I went with 3.9's and couldn't be happier, its really good around town cruising around and nice and snappy for a big barge.

Just got some Ultra Low springs and Monroe GT shocks for my pig which i'll be fitting once it gets back from paint. Got something crazy planned too regarding a colour change which should help promote our sign shop :D I'll be getting onto it once i get the car back from the smash repairer

Great to see so much Holdens here.

My ride is a bit "different" to say the least but I'm proud of it so I want to show it off too.

quantum6000.jpg

Hopefully when I eventually can drive I can get a Holden too.

Back
Top Bottom