Nube...welcome me gently...

Depitydog

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Daren
Hey... I'm Daren... I'm sure at least 3 of you recognize my name... I am trying to expand my high-end Ronnie Brewer Collection, therefore i am joining every cardsite known to man :) I have a modest collection that i will eventually gladly share (Nenjabin could possibly vouch for me)

Please forgive me if i giggle when you call people mate...

along with Ronnie Brewer... I collect all former Arkansas Razorback players and am currently working on the dual Jersey Auto/199 & 99 cards from Topps Echelon

Don't feed me after midnight and dont get me wet and i'm sure i'll play well with others...

thanks for having me'

Dep'

Dep, welcome.... a modest Brewer collection? Thats an understatement!

Good to see you here!

Cheers
Matt

Preciate the welcomes everyone... Thanks Matt :)

Funk, West Memphis is about 2 hours East of me man, i live right in the gut of the state, right outside of Little Rock.

Howdy ho partner... lol - that better than mate?

Welcome aboard :cool:

BIG fan of Kevin Willis dude... if there were more cards made of him, i'd probly try to collect him too, right now all i think i have is an SPX finite spectrum of him...

Thanks for the welcome bub ;)

BIG fan of Kevin Willis dude... if there were more cards made of him, i'd probly try to collect him too, right now all i think i have is an SPX finite spectrum of him...

Thanks for the welcome bub ;)

Noice, yeah I've got around half his cards now perhaps more, I'll have to count them!

Though I fear I will never find his spgu logoman :eek:

Need that spectrum if youre sellin! :thumbsup:

recognize the "dogs" anywhere man :)

Ben, i knew i'd suck ya in ;)

on the Willis, im not sure man... like i said, im a fan too :cool:

You got lucky, I'm slack at searching posts so unless I see it on the front page of the 'New Posts' page, I don't see it :p haha Check my latest mailday, think it has a piece you might like to make a trade for :D

Back
Top Bottom