• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TCAC

TCAC
Real Name
Sonny
eBay User
tcac_1of1
Formerly the Parramatta Collectables Fair ...

Sunday 28th February 2016
8am-3pm

hurstville_collectables_fair_28th_february_2016.jpg

Starting in just over 12hrs time!

@ShiFtz yeah I'll be there with some NBA singles and a limited range of boxes
@sportaddict Yes, all major sports; football (NRL, AFL, soccer and NFL), cricket, NBA, WWE and so forth

Spent a bit of time but not much cash at Hurstville this morning. I'm only 10 minutes away so happy to have it closer than Parra & Penrith. Good spot, plenty of parking and a plenty of space in the hall. Good idea to combine the Collectors & Music Fairs too, as it might have looked pretty empty, one without the other. That said there were plenty of punters coming and going so I hope attendances were as expected.
Might have more on the shopping list for the next one in May.

Anyone know when the next Collectables fair @ Hurstville will be on ? & who the organisers are so i can get in contact
I might be interested in setting up a table

Cheers,
Andrew

Thanks Murray, i'll see if i can organise a table or 2
If so, i will have Star Wars, non sports, base sets, inserts, autos, etc & card supplies

Anyone else going, as stall holder or passing through ?

I'll be there on Sunday, setting up a table - will have Non sports cards & card supplies
(i do have some Scanlens Rugby League cards 1978/1979/1980, not sure if i will bring these, unless someone interested)
If anyone is after anything in particular, give me a call 0479 117858 or drop me a message

Are there many card dealers at these shows?
The last one in Feb had at least five card sellers. NRL mostly, recent releases and the older Scanlens stuff, but these guys usually have plenty of other gear - AFL, cricket, ALeague, plus to a lesser extent you'll find some American sports.
Also plenty of non-sports around as well.

Back
Top Bottom