• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TCAC

TCAC
Real Name
Sonny
eBay User
tcac_1of1
Formerly the Parramatta Collectables Fair ...

Sunday 15th February 2016
8am-3pm

Majority of all trading cards from aussie and american sports and non sports; factory sealed boxes, singles, inserts, commons, loose packs, and supplies.

hurstville_collectables_fair_15th_may_2016.jpg

Thanks Jaede, I know about that one and I will definitely be attending. Was looking for an earlier one at Hurstville that was being advertised in the local area. Must not be any card dealers attending......
Ja Ja's collectables should be there, not sure about other card dealers
Hurstville Collectables Fair – 8am to 3pm, Sunday 21st of August 2016 @ Hurstville Entertainment Centre, Marana Auditorium, 16 MacMahon Street, Hurstville, NSW.

Ja Ja's collectables should be there, not sure about other card dealers
Hurstville Collectables Fair – 8am to 3pm, Sunday 21st of August 2016 @ Hurstville Entertainment Centre, Marana Auditorium, 16 MacMahon Street, Hurstville, NSW.
Was starting to think I was going crazy, so thanks Jaede for confirming I DID see the posters!

I will have a table setup this weekend @ Hurstville Collectables Fair - Sunday 21/08 - plenty of Star Wars & non sports cards , autos, medallions, relics & card supplies available
If you would like to order any items & collect them on Sunday, please let me know in advance
Check my store to see whats available
www.andrewscardhaven.net

Other Ultra Pro supplies available upon request

Any questions, please contact me
Andrew Moro 0479 117858
Scan0002.jpg

Back
Top Bottom