NSW CRICKET 93/94

While they may not be "state' issued cards, the Sydney Thunder have cartoon trading cards that are being given away through junior Sydney Thunder Memberships.

10 in the set.

51811_Thunder_Cards_x10_LR (1)-15.jpg

While they may not be "state' issued cards, the Sydney Thunder have cartoon trading cards that are being given away through junior Sydney Thunder Memberships.

10 in the set.

Is there any way we can get hold of them without being members?

Those cards look nice! Can't find their email id on their website. Can any one PM me? I will try my luck as well..

10 in the set.

Cheers Matt Id like a set of those and the sixers if they are doing a set. Thanks for the message I appreciate it.

You only get them through kids memberships.

I'm a member with 2 kids and even I couldn't get a set. :(

Maybe if anyone went to the fan day yesterday can tell us if they are available to non-kids members.

You only get them through kids memberships.

I'm a member with 2 kids and even I couldn't get a set. :(

Maybe if anyone went to the fan day yesterday can tell us if they are available to non-kids members.

They were very strict on it yesterday. They were checking the kids memberships before handing over the card & for those that forgot their membership cards, they had to wait until they were verified via the computer they had there and then marked off as having the card given to them.

I went with my two kids and they only gave us two cards.

They were very strict on it yesterday. They were checking the kids memberships before handing over the card & for those that forgot their membership cards, they had to wait until they were verified via the computer they had there and then marked off as having the card given to them.

I went with my two kids and they only gave us two cards.

I completely forgot to go. That said, was Xmas shopping with the missus...so it was a bit like being in the twilight zone.

Back
Top Bottom