NSW Collectormania Penrith Toy & Hobby Fair 22 November 2015 E Grothe Snr & Jnr card images loaded

One thing that stands out is that these cards have stats on them which I believe are owned and copyright of the NRL. I remember ESP making a very clear point about this on previous show cards that were released.

Whilst nothing would probably ever come of this, the NRL could possibly get nasty about it if they really wanted to.

Hope the show is a success!
Dont think the stats on the cards could be classified copyright by anyone as they are common knowledge and in the public domain. We have been careful not to include any copyright material.

Dont think the stats on the cards could be classified copyright by anyone as they are common knowledge and in the public domain. We have been careful not to include any copyright material.

I've seen it in writing from ESP and the NRL that the stats are under their copyright and should not be used on any non licensed memorabilia etc.

As I said, it's highly doubtful that they would say or do anything in this case but i know it was brought up by ESP and the NRL with previous show cards.

Cheers
Matt

The stats are all over Wikipedia and rugby league project

EG Jr actually played 131 games for Parra with 65 tries not 66 games for 34 tries as stated on the card anyway

Back
Top Bottom